2022-23 PGA tour/Worldswing tour, play recorded rounds with Tarheel (schedule with links in first post)

Any JN series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
JReel
Shotmaker

Re: 2022-23 PGA tour/Worldswing tour, play rounds with Tarheel (join anytime, schedule in first post)

Post by JReel »

tarheel wrote: January 26th, 2023, 3:01 pm
JReel wrote: January 26th, 2023, 1:04 pm
tarheel wrote: September 30th, 2022, 7:47 pm 3/9
Week 21: TPC Sawgrass 2010 - 🎨Armstrong
I think there might be a more up-to-date version of this course available. ;) :laugh:
I played many times your original from back in 2000 or so I think? I really liked that one, and saw this 2010 from Terry but didnt know there was one after that. Did you do an update to your original one? I don't have it if so and would be pleased to get it.

update: ahhhh, and now I see it! 2017. Is this yours? I'm downloading it now, and suspect it will become the official representative for Sawgrass on my list :)
Yep, that's it. I live about a mile from the course and have played it 200+ times. The pins in that version are the exact pins from the four rounds of the Players in 2017. Enjoy!
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Re: 2022-23 PGA tour/Worldswing tour, play rounds with Tarheel (join anytime, schedule in first post)

Post by tarheel »

PGA WEEK FIFTEEN
Farmers Insurance Open Days 3 & 4

After a couple rounds over at Mission Bay, we make the cut and get to play at historic Torrey Pines South. This course was originally designed in 1957 by William Bell, Sr. It is built along scenic cliffsides on the Pacific near San Diego at La Jolla, CA. It is insanely long and according to the official website: "Golfers must also deal with the distractive view of hang-gliders and para-gliders, soaring and hovering at the edge of the cliffs on the south end of the course"

Our course architect, Terry Armstrong (yes! that guy again!), has done a remarkable job of creating a challenge and keeping the spirit of the course. You will even catch sight of those gliders in the sky if you look for them! Its not going to be easy at all to get close to the pin with your long iron approaches on this 7611 yd par 72 course. Fortunately, fairways are welcoming, but thats where the courtesy stops. This version was released in January, 2008. The design is true to the real world, but crazy as it sounds, the real world course in 2022 is now 7800 yards! Sand traps and water are there, but don't feel foolish enough to think this is where the threat comes. Its the length that counts...

Our weather has shifted a bit, and the dry is getting replaced...

Have a great round!

THE TOURNAMENT

CONDITIONS :thumbsup:
Day 3 (round 3): Medium, Normal, Pin 3
Day 4 (round 4): Medium, Normal, Pin 4

18” gimmes (although I’m not taking them)
No mulligans
BLACK tees
Medium or faster meter
I am playing each round once and taking what I get

-------> http://www.golfsimclubhouse.com/jack/jn ... h_2008.zip <-- url fixed

:golf:
Tarheel’s event hcp: 9
Tarheel's .round files for rounds 3 & 4:
Par 5 number 13 from the tee with cliffsides to the left.

Hole 7, Par 4. What you will see from the approach as the ocean comes into view.

Par 3, number 8 from the green back to the tee.

Return to season schedule: http://golfsimclubhouse.com/forum/view ... 443#p11443
Attachments
torrey_pines_south-hole8-par3-fromgreen.jpg
(190.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
torrey_pines_south-hole7-par4-fromapproach.jpg
(185.98 KiB) Not downloaded yet
torrey_pines_south-hole13-par5-fromtee.jpg
(214.13 KiB) Not downloaded yet
torrey_pines_south-splash.jpg
(23.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by tarheel on July 19th, 2023, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

PGA WEEK SIXTEEN
AT&T Pebble Beach ProAm day 1

Welcome to week 16 of the PGA tour! This is one of the most popular events in the early part of the tour with picturesque views, big names, and all the stars. This ProAm often has a who's who showing up to play. We are near Carmel California which is 7 hours north from last weeks event at Torrey Pines. In the real world, the tournament is played on three different courses. Spyglass Hill and Monterey Peninsula Country Club being two of them and the main event settled at Pebble Beach.

From Progolf Weekly: "Hosted by Bing Crosby, which led to the tournament nickname “The Crosby Clambake,” the inaugural 1937 tournament was just an 18-hole event. But as the years progressed, and its popularity increased, more rounds were added, and within 20 years it was a full 72-hole tournament. Sam Snead won the inaugural tournament (1937), and over the years it’s boasted such champions as Ben Hogan, Jack Nicklaus (3 times), Tom Watson (twice), Tiger Woods, and Phil Mickelson (five times)."

We will be playing three courses as well, holding Pebble Beach until Saturday/Sunday. Today, we are playing a substitute for Monterey Peninsula CC since we do not have that one. Our sub is outstanding! Welcome to Monterey Bay, Par 72, 7001 yards, a JN5 conversion made in Nov 1997 by Brian Silvernail and Scott Chesney, two designers with history dating back to JNSE. This course is fun! For an early design of the JN5-JN6 series, I still find it inspiring. Its typical geography for Monterey style courses will have you playing in the forest and transitioning to the seaside twice, providing disparate visuals that are very pleasing. You should score low, but it will not be always easy, due to greens of varying difficulty, and sometimes obstructed shots which have to be artfully crafted. Great mix of long and short holes. Its too bad we only have one day here, because I could play four.

Tomorrow to another outstanding course, Spyglass Hill.

THE TOURNAMENT

Day 1 (round 3): Medium, Normal, Pin 2

No mulligans
BLACK tees
Medium or faster meter

-------> http://golfsimclubhouse.com/jack/jn6/fi ... ey_bay.zip <-- url fixed

Tarheel's .round files for round 1:
Par 4 number 14 as we go back out to the seaside after several holes in the woods.

Handsome par 3 in the woods, number 3, from the green.

The view you get as you finish your 18. Number 18 approach into the green jutting out to the sea.

Return to season schedule: http://golfsimclubhouse.com/forum/view ... 443#p11443
Attachments
monterey_bay-hole14_fromtee-par4.jpg
(201.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet
monterey_bay-hole3_fromgreen-par3.jpg
(244.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
monterey_bay-hole18_approach-par5.jpg
(155.14 KiB) Not downloaded yet
monterey_bay-splash.jpg
(18.98 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by tarheel on July 17th, 2023, 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

PGA WEEK SIXTEEN
AT&T Pebble Beach ProAm day 2

Todays course for day 2 of the Pebble Beach Pro Am is an old standard for the event Spyglass Hill, Par 72, 7041 yards (6860 yds in our version). According to the wiki: "Spyglass Hill was designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr., and opened 57 years ago on March 11, 1966, after six years of planning, design, and construction. Since 1967, it has been in the rotation of the multi-course AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, a February tournament on the West Coast Swing of the PGA Tour."

Our version, which appears I first played in December of 2004, was designed for us by Daniel "DanO" Bunch in April, 2004. Its a very solid, fun and delightful design for JN6 and deserves a place in the Pantheon of honor for the game. I love the fairways which roll, challenging without stressing you out. First few holes are towards the shore, but the majority of holes are in the wooded areas. I think DanO either designed or co-designed 12 to 15 courses for JN5 and JN6 and they are worthy of repeated plays.

One round here is shameful. I am sad to leave...

We have a little wetness to contend with today, what is the weekend at Pebble Beach going to be like?

THE TOURNAMENT

Day 2 (round 3): Mild, Soft, Pin 3

No mulligans
BLACK tees
Medium or faster meter

-------> http://www.golfsimclubhouse.com/jack/jn ... s_hill.zip <-- url fixed

Tarheel's .round files for round 2: Image
Par 4 number 4 from the tee with a somewhat blind shot at the pin with dogleg green to the left and downhill.

Number 12, Par 3. One of several really fun par 3's with the short to medium irons. I enjoy these where you can work the contours close to pin.

Approach shot on number 14, par 5. You can reach the par 5's in 2 with a good drive, but watch out for those small ponds...and while you are there, go find my ball in one of them...

Attachments
spyglass_hill-hole14-approach-par5.jpg
(230.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
spyglass_hill-hole12-tee-par3.jpg
(265.1 KiB) Not downloaded yet
spyglass_hill-hole4-tee-par4.jpg
(218.01 KiB) Not downloaded yet
spyglass_hill-splash.jpg
(20.91 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by tarheel on July 19th, 2023, 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

PGA WEEK SIXTEEN
AT&T Pebble Beach ProAm days 3 & 4

This is it! The main event after the cut on the famous Pebble Beach, Par 71, 6847 yards (6972 yds, par 72 in 2023). The prolific Terry Armstrong has created for us another marvel with this 2002 version of the course. To quote Terry: "It is truly one of the greatest combinations of land, water and golf in the world." Mr. Armstrong did it justice. I've played this release many times over the years, and each time I do so with excitement. I feel he has really captured the course in this JN6 design. The classic holes are all there, and the danger from the water is always real and in your face. The sounds used are perfect for your day on this course. This was released January, 2002, and some notes I have read indicate that it was tweaked by Scott Antes and Josh Perkins. (As an aside, I don't have the 2000 version at the moment, but this course through several incarnations evolved into what you see now, and that 2000 version file size was about 50% larger, which I find interesting. I'll have to get my hands on the 'non tweaked' 2000 version to explore this.)

From the Pebble Beach tournament webpage: "Just 10 years after Pebble Beach opened, the star power of Bobby Jones introduced the golfing world to Pebble Beach at the 1929 U.S. Amateur. Pebble Beach has been an iconic championship venue ever since. The 2019 U.S. Open marked Pebble Beach’s 13th USGA Championship, and sixth U.S. Open. Pebble Beach is the only course to host USGA championships in back-to-back years more than once, and will host 10 future USGA championships, the next being the 2023 U.S. Women’s Open and the 2027 U.S. Open Championship."

That said, if you are reading this, you are crazy not to pick up your clubs and come play with me IMMEDIATELY. This event should almost be a major (along with TPC Sawgrass, but don't get me started).

There is some rain as we tee off for round 3 on Saturday...

...and Sunday, its going to frustrate you as much as it does the pros.

THE TOURNAMENT

Day 3 (round 3): Medium, Soft, Pin 1, 20% Fog
Day 4 (round 4): Strong, Soft, Pin 3, 40% Fog

No mulligans
BLACK tees
Medium or faster meter

-------> http://www.golfsimclubhouse.com/jack/jn ... _antes.zip <-- url fixed

Tarheel's .round files for rounds 3 & 4:
The iconic, as overused a term as that is, Par 3, downhill from the tee Number 7.

Famous Number 18 from the approach area to the green. A picture seen many times over in golfing magazines.

Number 6, par 5, view back towards the tee area along the ocean.

Attachments
pebble_beach-splash.jpg
(18.67 KiB) Not downloaded yet
pebble_beach-no7_fromtee.jpg
(179.06 KiB) Not downloaded yet
pebble_beach-no18_approachshot_par5.jpg
(169.14 KiB) Not downloaded yet
pebble_beach-no6_fromgreen_par5.jpg
(150.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by tarheel on July 19th, 2023, 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

PGA WEEK SEVENTEEN
Waste Management Phoenix Open

A brief jump into the desert of Arizona from our recent vacation in California and its time for fun at TPC Scottsdale (Stadium Course) for four days. From the official website for the event:

"The Phoenix Open began in 1932, but due to lack of local support, the tournament was discontinued after the 1935 event. The tournament was revived thanks to the energy and vision of one man, Bob Goldwater, Sr. An avid golfer, Goldwater persuaded his fellow Thunderbirds into running the event, and his influential manner was successful. So, in 1939, Bob Goldwater’s new fledgling golf tournament was the official rebirth of the Phoenix Open" and continues "the home course of the tournament since 1987 – and 2021(3) will mark the 34(6)th consecutive year the tournament has been played at TPC Scottsdale. Aside from the TPC Sawgrass (32(4) years), TPC Scottsdale has the longest continuous stretch a Tournament Players Club has hosted a PGA TOUR event."

Our version of this course does not have the stadium at number 16 built around it, but the course is a nice representation of the real course, coming to us by the very familiar Terry Armstrong (the eighth course of his we have played this season and far from the last!). He released this one 12/19/04, 7096 yds par 71 (todays course is 7261 yds, par 71) and you would easily recognize it to be his just blindly loading it up, with the cleanliness of his artwork. Even from the beginning, you are greeted with calming music which is one of his signatures that I enjoy. A bonus this time around are the cheering crowds, making all 18 holes electric. Putting can be very difficult at times, and this is another long course, so if you can't get close with long irons, you will find scoring low a puzzle on more than a few holes. Recently, I was given an email address for Terry and tried to reach out, but have not received a response. Maybe the email address was incorrect, but I just want to thank him for giving us so many fantastic courses...which as you know have featured heavily of late on our west coast and Hawaii swing. I do hope Terry is in good health!

The last time I played this course was Sept, 2005! I wish JN6 had recorded the conditions each score was made with in the records.

I had a rather busy day professionally, so didnt get around to playing my first round until very late tonight, but I used conditions I spied from this afternoon. It has since come to my attention that play was suspended, so I'll have to figure out why that happened. If the weather turned foul, consider that our round will have been from early in the day when I think things were dry and moderately breezy!

THE TOURNAMENT

Round 1: Medium - Hard - Pin 3
Round 2: Strong - Hard - Pin 1
Round 3: Medium - Hard - Pin 4
Round 4: Medium - Normal - Pin 5

No mulligans
BLACK tees
Medium or faster meter

-------> http://www.golfsimclubhouse.com/jack/jn ... tsdale.zip <-- url fixed

Tarheel’s event hcp: 8
Tarheel's .round files
Hole 15 from the tee, par 5 489 yards

Hole 8 par 4 from the approach to green

Par 3 hole 12 from the green back to tee with water lurking

Attachments
scottsdale-hole_12_3_200_fromgreen.jpg
(194.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
scottsdale-hole_8_4_approach.jpg
(193.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet
scottsdale-hole_15_5_489_tee.jpg
(267.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
scottsdale-splash.jpg
(22.24 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by tarheel on July 19th, 2023, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

PGA WEEK EIGHTEEN
The Genesis Invitational

We are invited to this invitational at Riviera Country Club in Pacific Palisades, CA, which in this form is a real course creation from Scott Antes. One of my favorite set of courses all time are his Carmel Point courses, and this one is right up there. This is his remake of earlier versions and comes to us from 3/2003. Its 7265 yards and par 71 of wonderful artistry. I like the efforts done in this version, with comfortable palate of colors and nice bunker work and elevations. This is a JN6 classic on the level of so many courses we’ve visited on this tour. You will never go wrong playing an Antes course, and how wonderful it would be to see a modern 2023 course from him :)

The current course is longer than our version, as is the usual case. Now 7322 yds and still par 71. It’s funny watching it on TV because so many of the trees are barren this time of year, whereas this jn6 version looks so vibrant. I just watched Tiger Woods birdie, the 16th hole pictured below.

From the official history:
"The Genesis Invitational became a PGA Tour event in 1926, known then as the Los Angeles Open. It originally wasn't played at Riviera Country Club, which first took over as event host in 1929. Los Angeles Country Club was the original host. Like many older PGA Tour events, it evolved from a city open championship and moved around the area. However, the tournament took on increased prestige when the likes of Lloyd Mangrum, Ben Hogan and Arnold Palmer became frequent champions of the event. In recent memory, the tournament has been hosted by Tiger Woods, turning the event into an invitational on the level of the Arnold Palmer Invitational and the Memorial Tournament. The tournament is now a designated event, featuring a $20 million purse. Macdonald Smith and Lloyd Mangrum are tied with the most wins in this event's history, with four each. Ben Hogan, Arnold Palmer and Bubba Watson have won it three times each."

This week will end the west coast swing of the tour, and we will be heading next to a series of courses in Florida.

THE TOURNAMENT

Round 1: Mild - Normal - Pin 1
Round 2: Medium - Normal - Pin 2
Round 3: Mild - Hard - Pin 3
Round 4: Medium - Hard - Pin 4

No mulligans
BLACK tees
Medium or faster meter

-------> http://www.golfsimclubhouse.com/jack/jn ... a_2003.zip <-- url fixed

Tarheel's .round files
Eagle opportunity here on this par 5 489 yard opener.

Finish the front 9 on this par 4 with pretty approach.

164 yards, par 3 number 16. This is a bird in the making as long as you miss the series of bunkers.

Attachments
riviera-splash.jpg
(19.99 KiB) Not downloaded yet
riviera-489ydstopin-fromtee-par5-openinghole.jpg
(195.57 KiB) Not downloaded yet
riviera-hole9-approachshot-par4.jpg
(193.14 KiB) Not downloaded yet
riviera-par3-164ydstopin-no16.jpg
(210.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by tarheel on July 19th, 2023, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

PGA WEEK NINETEEN
The Honda Classic

Hop a flight overnight from California and the west coast swing et bienvenue à Florida! This is the first event of the Florida Swing, with some great courses just ahead of us. Our course comes to us by our very familiar friend, Terry Armstrong, and is PGA National Resort & Spa. The course is about 77 miles from downtown Miami headed north past Boca Raton and Ft. Lauderdale and usually is lovely this time of year.

The Honda Classic has an interesting history I found at https://www.wptv.com/sports/honda-class ... assic-2023 which talks about its start in 1972 as Jackie Gleason's Inverrary Classic in Lauderhill who eventually had a falling out with the tour and it was replaced by American motors as sponsor followed by Honda. It then moved to a few different courses, including Heron Bay, before winding up here at PGA National in 2007, where it has been since. Read the whole article, its very interesting.

Our course is par 70, 7177 yards, and offers a typically solid conversion by Terry to JN6. There is water galore to challenge you if you are thirsty. His version was completed in Feb of 2014 and its a must have in the JN6 repertoire. The real course is par 70, 7125 yards, making this a unique situation where the JN6 course is longer than the real thing!

I played my first round early, using predicted conditions for the next day as we will be taking a family trip and I feared not to get my round in, so please enjoy playing with me so it was worth my time! It was a tale of two 9's...

THE TOURNAMENT

Round 1: Medium - Soft - Pin 1
Round 2: Mild - Soft - Pin 3
Round 3: Medium - Normal - Pin 2
Round 4: Medium - Normal - Pin 4

No mulligans
BLACK tees
Medium or faster meter

-------> http://www.golfsimclubhouse.com/jack/jn ... tional.zip <-- url fixed

Tarheel's .round files
Par 4 hole 2 tee shot, 464 yards to the tee with a little bit of a tricky draw off the tee.

Number 13, par 4, short 387 yards to the pin.

The par 3's are not easy to get close. This is 191 yards to the pin. Number 17 from green to tee

Attachments
pganational-2-464yds-par4.jpg
(252.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
pganational-13-387yds-par4.jpg
(223.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
pganational-17-191yds-par3.jpg
(240.36 KiB) Not downloaded yet
pganational-splash.jpg
(10.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by tarheel on July 19th, 2023, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

PGA WEEK TWENTY
Arnold Palmer Invitational

Just a couple hours north from last week's event and we are invited to play at the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill 2010. The tour event this week has a real course imported into JN6 by Terry Armstrong again. Again, you will be very pleased with his conversion and its great to have this course. As a golf course, there are a number of risk reward challenges to tease you, and I particularly like holes where you can decide where you want to carry the water to try and get a closer approach. This course was released July 2010, and is 7255 yards, par 72 and is Terry's tenth course we have used this season on the tour.

The current course is par 72 7466 yards. From https://progolfweekly.com/2023-arnold-p ... ield-odds/ "The tournament that is now the Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by Mastercard started in 1966 as the Florida Citrus Open Invitational. The inaugural event was won by Lionel Hebert, who posted a 5-under par 279 and edged Charles Coody, Dick Lytle and a 26-year old Jack Nicklaus by two strokes...While the Arnold Palmer name has only titled the tournament since 2007, the event has been held at Bay Hill Club and Lodge, also known as “Arnie’s Place,” since 1979.

An interesting fact: "Bay Hill was the first golf course planted with Tifway (Tifton 419) Bermuda grass. Wildlife still inhabited the land including a family of bobcats that resided around the now famous 17th green. Otters still claimed the lakes as their homes."

THE TOURNAMENT

Round 1: Medium - Normal - Pin 1
Round 2: Gusty - Normal - Pin 2
Round 3: Strong - Normal - Pin 4
Round 4: Medium - Normal - Pin 3

No mulligans
BLACK tees
Medium or faster meter

-------> https://www.golfsimclubhouse.com/jack/j ... l_2010.zip <fixed link

Tarheel's .round files
Number 12 from the tee, par 5, 579 yards

Par 3, number 17, 220 yards. I found the Par 3's hard to score on.

Par 5, approach shot decision point. Do you carry the water to green or layup?

Attachments
bayhill_no6-par5.jpg
(193.14 KiB) Not downloaded yet
bayhill_no17-tee-220yds-par3.jpg
(235.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
bayhill_no12-tee-579yds-par5.jpg
(213.12 KiB) Not downloaded yet
bayhill_splash.jpg
(18.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by tarheel on June 29th, 2023, 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

PGA WEEK TWENTY-ONE
The Players Championship (rounds 1 and 2)

DAYS 1 and 2 at Terry Armstrong version

This week, the tour moves to my favorite tournament of the year at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Its 148 miles NNE from Bay Hill, headed up I-95 and is week three of the Florida swing. PGA commissioner Deane Beman had the vision for this course to be the site of the Players Championship, with architect Pete Dye, and opened it in 1980 with a ceremonial first tee shot himself, which he immediately mulliganed (the first mulligan at Sawgrass!). The creation of the course had the premise that (according to the official website):

1. It would be the permanent home of THE PLAYERS, and it would be owned by the PGA TOUR players.
2. The course and surrounding areas would be built with spectators in mind. It would be the first true “Stadium Course,” designed and built to improve the overall on-site fan experience.
3. Prior to the construction of the TPC, nearly all of the great tournaments were played at private clubs where the average fan rarely had a chance to play. The TPC would be a course of great design and character that would be accessible to all golf fans.

The actual event began as The Players Championship in 1974 and played at different locations, until settling in 1982 permanently at TPC Sawgrass. Many consider it to be the fifth major, without being called a major. Jack Nicklaus has the most Players wins, taking three of the first five events. At TPC Sawgrass, though, five players have won twice, including Tiger Woods, Fred Couples, Steve Elkington, Davis Love III and Hal Sutton.

This weekend, we will be visiting TWO VERSIONS of this wonderful course. On the last two rounds, the honors will go to Jeff Reel, who created the gold standard for this course in 2000, but later updated it approximately 2017.

For the first two days, we will play the Terry Armstrong version, released in 2010, and now is the eleventh course of his that we have played in the 22-23 PGA season. His version is par 72, 7093 yards and looks very realistic. Its appropriately challenging and putting will be quite difficult. Mid to long irons are frequently called for to find the short grass at the flag. You'll have a great time playing it, and when we get to the weekend, enjoy making mental comparisons with Jeff Reel's take on the course.

The course this year measures 7275 yards, par 72.

AFTER ROUND 1 - 2, I WILL OFFICIALLY HAVE PLAYED HALF OF THIS SEASONS ROUNDS OF GOLF! Round 98-99 of 197 here!

THE TOURNAMENT

Round 1: Medium - Normal - Pin 1
Round 2: Medium - Soft - Pin 3

No mulligans
BLACK tees
Medium or faster meter

-------> http://www.golfsimclubhouse.com/jack/jn ... strong.zip <-- url fixed

Tarheel’s event hcp: 7
Tarheel's .round files
Hole 13, 179 yards, par 3 from the tee.

Par 5, hole 16, approach shot

Hole 6, from the green back to tee, 398 yards, par 4.

Attachments
sawgrass-splash_armstrong.jpg
(18.19 KiB) Not downloaded yet
sawgrass_hole13-179yds-par3-tee.jpg
(247.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
sawgrass_hole16-approach-par5.jpg
(229.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
sawgrass_hole6-fromgreen-398yds-par4.jpg
(226.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by tarheel on July 19th, 2023, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.