new courses

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Deadeye
Novice

new courses

Post by Deadeye »

only 4 new courses for 2014----------disapointing
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Re: new courses

Post by sandwedge »

Seriously? Be grateful and post something helpful or design a course and upload it and make it two for 2015. Communities die because people take and don't give back or just don't care to support and encourage those that try. Thanks.
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Post by Polslad »

Pretty rich from someone with 5 posts and zero imput to the site.
Upload a course, write a few reviews, contribute in the slightest before slagging this small community.

5 posts, no reviews, no course, pretty dissapointing.
ADC
Tour Contender

Post by ADC »

This is the best group of people I've ever met online. Enough has been said by Sandwedge and Polsad. So, I'll take the question, and turn on it's head. Yes, new courses are coming. Take a look at the Course Design section. Polsad alone has got two. And he just released Fisher's Island. This game is far from disappointing.
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
DC#1
Tour Contender

Post by DC#1 »

Well said guys. If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Post by stillgolfing »

More like Deadhead than Deadeye!
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing
LinksLegend
Club Champion

Post by LinksLegend »

Don't want to get any new course hopes up, but there's a chance I might actually finish Kruger National. On the last hole - loads of planting / play-testing and tweaks required, but I may actually finish after starting in March 2013 :)
DC#1
Tour Contender

Post by DC#1 »

Keep going Duncan, it's to good a course to stop now. I really like what I've seen so far.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Duncan! Been waiting for this update. Good luck on completing Kruger National and soon to be released.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

I agree 100% with you guys! After moving closer to my mom and dealing with her health issues, I'm hoping to get back into playing the game again. I have several halfway finished courses that I never intended to put down, but hopefully I will soon. Even though I don't make my presence known, I still check in and read almost everyday what is going on with this community.

PGA 2000 will never die to me!!