New Course Uploaded

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

New Course Uploaded

Post by SteveHorn »

Hello all! This is just to inform the community that I uploaded a new course named Horseshoe Hills yesterday. It should be available for download in a few days so keep checking for it. Its been over 8 months since we've had a new course released so I hope its noticed. Had to build a new one to test out my new computer. I had almost no conflicts with the architect and Horseshoe Hills had more points then any previous course I've made and nearly 600,000 2D objects. WHAT A DIFFERENCE a 500 GB hard drive and 4GB DDR3 memory can make compared to my old 40 GB hard drive and half GB memory :bg: .
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: New Course Uploaded

Post by tincup »

Hi Steve,
I got the course and it installed fine on my computer. I took a couple of screenshots, prepared the install files and turned it all over to Brian for final install on the server. I haven't played it yet, but it looks like another nice one.
Dar
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

My apologies for not getting it up yet Steve. I had hoped to this weekend but I played in a golf tournament and that took up my time. I will try to get it up before the end of the week.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Course is now up. Thanks for your patience.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Brian! My computer isn't showing Horseshoe Hills under " latest course releases". Is there a problem? It is however listed in the H catagory
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

You're browser may be caching the page from when you visited it previously. When you're on the page try hitting refresh and that should fix it.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Brian! Thanks that did the trick.