A thank you note:

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

A thank you note:

Post by stillgolfing »

Just a quick thank you to every one involved with keeping this great site going, and also to all those active members that recently helped me get PGA2000 up and running on my new laptop. The game looks fabulous @ 1600 x 900 widescreen. The detail is incredible. The only negative appears to be the Video Card smooth's out the jaggies; consequently, the putting grid is very fine and smooth, so it does not indicate the severity of the breaks (no more 7 + 5 jaggies = 12 taps right for a right to left break). This makes putting and chipping on greens with severe breaks quite difficult.

Currently I'm busy installing my favorite courses. As it happens, there were 26 (out of about 250 I have played) that I rated 5 stars. You can find out about those in my Stillgolfing's Top 25+1 Courses post, in the Course Reviews forum.
Cheers, Dave
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing
bryce
Legend of Golf

Re: A thank you note:

Post by bryce »

Dave, are you still working your way through all of them to see which ones are your favorites? I'm intrigued by your list so far. I have found 4 courses that I've never heard of that are a joy to play (Apache Pass, Cades Path, Emerald City, Thousand Trees).

Thanks
Doron