Hey gang.....

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Hey gang.....

Post by Terry Grayson »

Well... Been a while hasn't it? I still lurk occasionally... haven't played this game in probably over a year or maybe two years...... UNTIL just a few minutes ago.. found my old external hard drive where I have kept all my course stuff and game stuff.. installed the game and Loaded it... (have the OCX problems though) fixed that, fired it up.... So Im watching the masters and playing... I cant find a mouse for this laptop so I was using just the laptop mouse to play.... couldn't remember my setup, kept fooling around with it... Looked down and was -6 through 8 ( even had a bogey).... Forgot just how much fun this game is. and how realistic the ball physics are....

Anyway.. I'm still alive if anyone cares ha ha... dusted off the old clubs and fired up a few holes... still deadly with the putter I might add.. HA HA....

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello... I check in now and then to see what everyone is up too...

Terry
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Re: Hey gang.....

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

Everyone whose been around the game for more than a little while will always care, Terry! ;)

Glad you're doing well. I've been fooling around with my new comp all afternoon. I forgot all about the disks Stan sent to me... geez has it really been 8 or 9 years ago??? He must be getting so much older! Anyway, I finally got PGA reinstalled, now if I can just remember how to use the course manager and get some courses in besides those stocks that I must have played 100 times!
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Nice to see you Terry, hope you're doing well. :)
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

Three cheers, PA
Stan
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Glad to see you back on here buddy!

I hate to self advertise, but, well. No, I don't either :bg: Since you've been gone for a while.......maybe you should try my Dogwood Trail Championship Edition and try your luck with it! 8,000+ yards!

Doron
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Post by Terry Grayson »

Sure will Doron...

One cool thing I finally got Polslads Augusta to load... Just aced number four....LOL Which is my 64th..... Always good to get one