PGA players list

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

PGA players list

Post by SteveHorn »

To All
I've uploaded my newest PGA players list to soon be available in the utilities section. This list has the top 100 players as listed by OWGR rankings. Also, any top pro that's won a tournament on either the PGA or DP World tour. There are also numerous players from around the world that have been grandfathered into the list. This list is about 3 weeks old. Also, players stats are based on the past 2 seasons as on many occasions a player can have a bad or great year, so this is more accurate as to their average. One other thing I left the computer learning box blank when making each player.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: PGA players list

Post by BrianZ111 »

This is now on the utilities page at the bottom of the players lists.
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Post by Polslad »

Been a while, seems I've forgotten how to load players into the game!

I downloaded the file, cut and pasted the folder into my 'players' folder in my Sierra folder, but they are not showing within the game selection screen?
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

David
First open the file in your Sierra player's file and make sure the players are there. File must be type (file folder and each player must be listed as PLR file. The file I uploaded to Brian was from my backup list in [my document file) and it is listed as a file folder and players are listed as PLR file. Maybe I need to upload from the main file in my Sierra players folder, but I see no difference. Maybe you need to rename the file. I haven't had any problems that I recall in the past of moving a player from one file to the other and having it work. Also, it may not show up in the game if you have 2 files with the same name or similar names. One more thing, game can't be already open and running when files are put into your Sierra players file, they won't show up in that instance. Let me know if you continue to have a problem.
I also may have some information to help game response in season mode and how players are auto cut by the game (at times) to a ridiculous low amount. Also, how to get closer in season mode to what the players actually make on tour compared to the PGA2000 game. I've been experimenting a little in my current season #18 and so far, things are working out pretty well (not perfect) for cuts and dollars won. Only played 4 tournaments so far so it's a little too early to say try this it works.
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Post by Polslad »

Yes, a rename worked.

Thanks Steve