Real Course Downloads..Etc.

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
shot meister
Chronic Slicer

Real Course Downloads..Etc.

Post by shot meister »

Hi everyone! I have been working diligently to back up as much of the courses and libraries that I can and in the process I have put together a COMPLETE list of Real course renditions done for PGA 2000. Here is the link: https://www.spicegolf.com/pgadownloads.html

I want to put together probably a list of 50 Fantasy or Fictional courses also. That is where I need your feedback. If you have any favorites let me know. I will be going off of Dar's A List for some of them.

Also, I took screenshots of three libraries...you can find the link to download them here: https://www.spicegolf.com/pgafiles.html

I think having screenshots of libraries will be so helpful for course designers...especially new designers and those like myself who have been away from it for awhile. If there are libraries you use a lot that you would like screenshots done for just let me know.

I hope everyone appreciates the long hours I have put into this work. I hope to continue the work and supporting this great game!

Bruce Ryder aka Shot Meister
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Real Course Downloads..Etc.

Post by SteveHorn »

Bruce
Have you checked out my A list course list in the reviews section about 7 topics down from the top. See which ones are on my list and Dars list and combine them in some way.
On another subject I tried to download (Dropbox) so I could send you my arch file but it would not download. I did a few changes to the course and sent it to Brian to see if he could test play it without it crashing a week ago but I haven't heard a word from him in about 10 days.
KSBC6499
Chronic Slicer

Post by KSBC6499 »

Thanks for your work, Bruce. It is nice to have some sort of alternative to the regular download site, since it seems to be off and on. I did manage like Brian to download all the courses and libraries. So if anyone ever needs anything I have a backup too. I have a rendition of a real course in my neighborhood that Ive had sitting around for years that Ive been meaning to upload. Perhaps I could send that to you to upload,since Im not sure whats going on with the status of this sites uploads. Thanks again.
Kent
(KSBC6499)
shot meister
Chronic Slicer

Post by shot meister »

SteveHorn wrote: August 1st, 2023, 10:36 am Bruce
Have you checked out my A list course list in the reviews section about 7 topics down from the top. See which ones are on my list and Dars list and combine them in some way.
On another subject I tried to download (Dropbox) so I could send you my arch file but it would not download. I did a few changes to the course and sent it to Brian to see if he could test play it without it crashing a week ago but I haven't heard a word from him in about 10 days.
Sorry I have not looked at the Forum for awhile so I missed this post. Can you send me the architect file via Mega.nz (a lot easier to use than Dropbox). Just send me a PM with the link and I'll look at the course also. I will look at your list too of fictional courses.

Bruce
shot meister
Chronic Slicer

Post by shot meister »

KSBC6499 wrote: August 1st, 2023, 9:41 pm Thanks for your work, Bruce. It is nice to have some sort of alternative to the regular download site, since it seems to be off and on. I did manage like Brian to download all the courses and libraries. So if anyone ever needs anything I have a backup too. I have a rendition of a real course in my neighborhood that Ive had sitting around for years that Ive been meaning to upload. Perhaps I could send that to you to upload,since Im not sure whats going on with the status of this sites uploads. Thanks again.
Kent
(KSBC6499)
You are welcome...I loved doing it . Yes I will upload your course to my site if you send it to me.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

My apologies for my two week absence. Work has been more hectic than ever. I will try not to do that again. I’m going to spend a chunk of today catching up on things here.

This site isn’t going away, but I’ve told Bruce to go ahead and build his site out as much as he wants, as it’s important to me that things are available and it’s good to have redundancy in case one experiences issues like this site did.

Steve, I’ll PM you about your course, but the short answer unfortunately is, it still crashes for me.

Kent, please go ahead and upload your course and I will get it up on this site.

I will get the backlog of other courses up on the site today as well.

Thanks for your patience.