Missing Library...Library Not Installed

The course architect, design theory, and current projects.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: Missing Library...Library Not Installed

Post by BrianZ111 »

Once I get official word from my web host that they can't do anything about this (which I expect to be soon), I will setup an FTP account for anyone who wants to start uploading courses and libraries. Thanks for your help in this.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

It looks like we may be saved :bg: The web host had a backup and restored it. I immediately downloaded everything. If you see any issues, let me know. Thanks so much to everyone who volunteered to help in the recovery. I will try to get the recent new courses up soon as well so we can get this place back to normal.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

TO ALL
WOW we dodged a big problem. I just downloaded several courses at random and a new course (Old Elk) which I needed to still download and play. I installed and was able to load Old Elk no problem. Still need to play it but all seems back to normal. Thank the Golfing Gods for this one.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

FYI, I'm aware that all of the courses for PGA 2000 have disappeared again. Fortunately I downloaded everything during the short time it was working again, so I have everything now and we’re not in as bad of a situation as we were last time. I'm going to talk to my hosting provider again and see if I can find out what is going on. I will see if they can restore it again and I will reupload everything if they can't.
TenSixty6
Chronic Slicer

Post by TenSixty6 »

Was this issue ever resolved? I've been downloading courses and libraries without much hiccup the past couple days.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Yes it's resolved again for now, my hosting restored it again. Hopefully it stays resolved this time. They don't seem to know why it's happening.