JN6 Group Design

Any JN series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Reb621
Weekend Duffer

Re: JN6 Group Design

Post by Reb621 »

I vote to change it
Galen_Golf4676
Club Champion

Post by Galen_Golf4676 »

Steve, we are all confident you can pick a good background.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Guys, counting myself we now have three (3) designers who have voiced their opinion about changing the background. We want this to be a good course and I'm afraid this BG will bring it down. Let's put it to vote and see how everyone feels. Please note that it won't hurt my feelings and in fact I didn't want this BG from the beginning. I need all of you guys to cast a vote right here. Thanks!!

Steve votes change it.
Bill votes change it.
Scott votes change it.
Juan votes change it.
Goran votes change it.
Brad votes change it.
Charlie votes change it.
Galen votes change it.
Roy votes change it.

That's nine (9) votes to change it so change we will!!
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Guys, here is a new horizon that I've put together. The resolution is much better than the last one but I haven't broke it down yet and put in the game. Will try to get it done tomorrow but I need a break. Let me know if you don't like this one before I go any farther. Thanks.Image
Attachments
newhorizon.jpg
(535.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
BradTheDad
Legend of Golf

Post by BradTheDad »

Looks great Steve, and we have kept the "beautiful beach" theme. :up:

Cheers

Brad
ghostridergolf
Novice

Post by ghostridergolf »

That background works for me
aristocrat48
Chronic Slicer

Post by aristocrat48 »

Looks. good. I can't quite tell but will the textures match???
Reb621
Weekend Duffer

Post by Reb621 »

Looks good to me.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

aristocrat48 wrote: November 18th, 2022, 11:57 am Looks. good. I can't quite tell but will the textures match???
Bill, they will not. Myself or Charlie who is doing better will have to change the textures so that means a new folder but if anyone is working on a hole don't worry as it can be imported very easily into the new folder. I'll get more into that when the time arrives.

Did break down and insert the BG into the game and it looks soooooo much better than the last one so I'm very happy about that!! Will keep all updated as we progress with the textures!!
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Guys you'll be getting a new folder with the new bg and Charlies fantastic new textures. This new folder will be the one I need back and again just follow the instructions as per the original folder. If you have already started you hole or have it completed you can simply import your design into the new folder and then once again follow the instructions for the textures. As for objects, sometimes the import works and sometimes it doesn't but none of the objects or the order they were installed into the .ini have been altered. And lastly if you are having trouble importing your design shoot me an email and we will try and work it out together. Thanks guys. This is a first with our group designs to totally change the folder so bear with me and I truly think you will like the end results.

To each of you and your Families have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!