Interest in old games?

Any off topic discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Viper
Tour Contender

Re: Interest in old games?

Post by Viper »

Viper wrote: February 23rd, 2022, 3:50 am The new download for JNSE should be up by the end of the weekend.
Sorry guys, I may just hold off on this. There is now something in the works that I would like to package with the JNSE download and with all future golf games. :up:
I want the next JNSE download to be final, not have to update it again. It'll be like this with all games. I just want final versions out there. Updates are a pain for all. The PGA 2000 installer will also eventually be updated so everything is complete in the one single download. Patches/fixes etc won't require other downloads.
Viper
Tour Contender

Post by Viper »

I'm attaching a preview below to give you a little idea of what to expect with games.
I think you will all really enjoy it!

Extract the file from the zip to anywhere on your hard drive.
Before running the file you MUST right click the file and set compatibility to Win XP (Service Pack 2) or it will not work properly.
Have fun!

Viper's Game Preview.zip
(308.14 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Viper
Tour Contender

Post by Viper »

Hope those that downloaded the file enjoyed it and it worked properly. I do actually have that game! :up: :bg:
Fore!play
Novice

Post by Fore!play »

Scared the bejesus out of me, Viper! :bg:
Viper
Tour Contender

Post by Viper »

Fore!play wrote: March 13th, 2022, 8:18 pm Scared the bejesus out of me, Viper! :bg:
:bg: :bg: :bg:

Had that file since the 90's.
Viper
Tour Contender

Post by Viper »

Viper wrote: February 25th, 2022, 4:34 amSorry guys, I may just hold off on this. There is now something in the works that I would like to package with the JNSE download and with all future golf games. :up:
I want the next JNSE download to be final, not have to update it again. It'll be like this with all games. I just want final versions out there. Updates are a pain for all. The PGA 2000 installer will also eventually be updated so everything is complete in the one single download. Patches/fixes etc won't require other downloads.
JNSE is now up! I was waiting so I could include GSVT.

viewtopic.php?t=1281