25% on the Green instead of 100%

Any CPG/WGC series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
DarkShockBro
Range Rookie

25% on the Green instead of 100%

Post by DarkShockBro »

How do I go between 25% and 100% when I am on the green for WGC2011? Whenever I am more than 5 yards from the hole on the green, my putts will always be short because it automatically sets me to the 25% and I can't change it. I'm not certain if it's just a glitch, but it is quite obnoxious. To add, the greens do not display the yards each club will go, nor put an arrow on the gauge. Does anyone know how to help? I appreciate it.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: 25% on the Green instead of 100%

Post by BrianZ111 »

I use the mouse swing so I'm not super familiar with it but I think you right click on the meter to change the percentage power if I remember right. I think the power amounts were added because people had problems clicking fast enough for short putts on 100%. I do not know how far the putter goes on a full swing. You could create a large flat green in the designer to test as a baseline. In practice it depends on if the putt is uphill/downhill, what conditions are set (dry/normal/soft) and how the course designer set up the properties of those conditions to behave when they created the course.