PGA2000 -The Bad News and the Good News1 and the Good News2.

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Re: PGA2000 -The Bad News and the Good News1 and the Good Ne

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

Dave, you'll find that the "A" and "B" courses almost all have a substantial amount of break on the greens. Heck I had a green today that had 15 break lines for a 6' putt... 5" downhill on dry. I was sweating on that one lol!

I don't think this has been mentioned before. Most greens have at least 3 or 4 pin placements. You can access a different pin location (in practice mode) just by reclicking the same hole (at the top.) Sometimes it may take 2 or 3 clicks to get it to move.
J.J.
Chronic Slicer

Re: PGA2000 -The Bad News and the Good News1 and the Good Ne

Post by J.J. »

Indy Anna Jones wrote:Dave, you'll find that the "A" and "B" courses almost all have a substantial amount of break on the greens. Heck I had a green today that had 15 break lines for a 6' putt... 5" downhill on dry. I was sweating on that one lol!

I don't think this has been mentioned before. Most greens have at least 3 or 4 pin placements. You can access a different pin location (in practice mode) just by reclicking the same hole (at the top.) Sometimes it may take 2 or 3 clicks to get it to move.
Sometimes it can take many more than two or three clicks to get a different pin position as designers have been known to place many pins in a very small and concentrated area so that a certain pin position will occur more often.