Course Manager Has Stopped Loading

Help with questions or problems.
shot meister
Chronic Slicer

Course Manager Has Stopped Loading

Post by shot meister »

I have a Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 9200m GS GPU, all updated drivers, updated directx, 8 GB of RAM...etc. It ran the PGA Championship 2000 Course Manager fine until today. I have copied the original one off of the CD and replaced the old one...still doesn't work. Is this a 64 bit issue? I would hate to uninstall PGA Championship 2000 since I am working on a new course and would have to re-install all the libraries and courses. Attached is the error message I am getting. I looked in the BIN folder and do not see a .dll file with this name. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Attachments
Course Manager Error.jpg
(204.82 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shot meister
Chronic Slicer

Re: Course Manager Has Stopped Loading

Post by shot meister »

There have been reads on this topic, but no help. Well, it has been fixed. I have Tiger Woods PGA 2006 installed on this computer too. I ran the course manager for it which is call "Course Utilities" and it gave me a directx error and went ahead and fixed it. So, now the PGA Championship course manager works again too. I am passing this along in the event someone else runs into this problem.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: Course Manager Has Stopped Loading

Post by BrianZ111 »

Glad you got it fixed. :up: Thanks for posting it for others. I had no idea what the problem was. The only idea I'd have was to try reinstalling the game.