Have we ever thought about posting replays?

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Have we ever thought about posting replays?

Post by sandwedge »

I think I remember back in the day where we had a site (19th hole maybe?) where we posted hole in ones and funny shots and such. I am pretty sure if we save it we can see it again right? Is it possible to do this or am I wrong in my recollections? I know that some of the guys recounted their rounds and then posted still shots with the ball trace to show what happened. Anyways, I was thinking it might be fun to see and hear about how our amazing, embarrassing and unbelievable shots happened. Thoughts anyone?
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: Have we ever thought about posting replays?

Post by BrianZ111 »

I posted all of my replays and records here: http://www.zagerdesign.com/golf_design/ ... /index.htm I didn't know if anybody cared but all of the in game replay files I ever saved are in the zip file link near the bottom of the replays page.

They are small enough that you could just zip them and post them as an attachment to a thread whenever you want. If you have a large amount of them you want to share, zip them and we can add them to the utilities page as well.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Re: Have we ever thought about posting replays?

Post by sandwedge »

Cool- I will check your replays out! Actually, I posted because I wanted to see other's shots as I rarely have anything to post about happen and when it does I am so stunned I forget to save the replay - :laugh: I thought it might add to our community here as we could learn from each other (club selection, aim, green reaction etc.) as well as enjoy what our friends have accomplished!