Thank You!!

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
thejester1977
Weekend Duffer

Thank You!!

Post by thejester1977 »

Hi folks!! Like many of you, I bought this game back in ~2000 (+/- a few) and LOVED it. My PC died, and for whatever reason I never got around to it again. Well, that all changed about 3 weeks ago. I was looking through my archives for something else and came across the game CDs. With much joy and anticipation, I tried to install on my Win7 PC... epic fail. Googling brought me here... after a misfire on the first attempt of installing from the package hosted here, I was up and running again!! YES!! I played a couple of rounds on stock courses, then started downloading courses you all created and playing those. So to you all who kept this game and community alive, thank you oh so much!!!

Chris
AKA TheJester1977

(P.S. - Though I've never been any great shakes at it, I was inspired by the landscape during a trip last weekend to get on Architect to try and design a course to give back - Port LaBelle G&CC, a SW Florida golfing inspired course. Relatively flat with some water, lots of sand, etc. It's in early stages now, and I'm sure I'll need to ask for help along the way given my amateur status, but I'm working on it!)
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Thank You!!

Post by SteveHorn »

Chris! Nice to here that you are back playing PGA2000. Need help? This community has the people to do just that if possible. Hundreds of A list course's avalible for download. Check out Dar's (Tincup) A list course's avalible in the utilities section of PGA2000 or my recent list of A lister's played over the past 4 seasons of tournament play found in the course review area I believe not long ago.