Members and new members introduce yourself

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: Members and new members introduce yourself

Post by BrianZ111 »

Welcome! If you uncheck tournament when setting up your game you won't get the crowds or other tournament objects.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Post by sandwedge »

Actually there is a course with bikini models in it and I think that Smak is the designer. Not sure of the title of the course though as I do not have it queued to play at the moment as the course itself is not much to speak of in my opinion. I am sure one of the folks here does though. Of the novelty courses, Zooty's Hood is a personal favorite - not an A list course but different. The Wizard made a course, Dog Track or something like that - played that and had fun. There is also Big Break Extreme by Bryce and a few miniature golf courses as well. There are courses in the winter and courses with night skies - pretty much something for everyone. Check out the course pictures to get an idea before downloading them from the course pages. Welcome back sir!
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Tate! Welcome. If your looking for the best course's to play there is Dar's (Tincup) A list course's located in the utilities section of PGA2000. Also I recently posted in the review's section my course ratings for the past four season's of my tournament play under "Top Course's". This is a much smaller list then Dar's but much there are many more A + B list course's then tournaments played.
Tate
Range Rookie

Post by Tate »

Thank you, thank you and thank you!

I vaguely remember some very strange courses I played in the past.
I tried many of the user-designed courses but it's been so long they'll all be like new to me again.
I also play synthesizer. You can hear my music at aejotz.com