Feel like Tiger Woods today

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Feel like Tiger Woods today

Post by sandwedge »

Hey all,

It has been awhile. We decided to play Wellwood Ridge Country Club by PBA bowler today. The reason we did is because of the hype I caused last night. Yesterday I shot a 10 under on Bogey Hills by Steve Day. The kids could not believe I could get such a score on any PGA 2000 course and so they decided to test me out first thing Saturday morning. I must say that this course caught me by surprise - so many blind shots and no sound anywhere on the course. I think it must have messed with my gameplay because I found myself 3 over at the turn and had to hole it out from the fairway on 18 to wind up at 7 over for my round. It was by far my worst round of the year on any PGA 2000 course. Hence I end this morning feeling like Tiger Woods. I started off yesterday with this fantastic round that gave everyone hope that I actually knew what I was doing and then I teed it up today and had to grind it out for an over par round to show I am not there yet. My daughters bought the hype and thought I finally was going to give them a little competition - truth is I choke when I play with these young "Rory's" and am still too inconsistent. My youngest by the way shot a 5 under at Wellwood Ridge - simply humiliating :laugh: It is surely a good thing that there is no GSC cup on the line or anything :laugh: Anyway - thought I would pop in and say hey. Hope you guys are having a little better luck today - more like Rory's and not Tiger's :laugh: