Playtesters needed

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
ADC
Tour Contender

Playtesters needed

Post by ADC »

I will be needing playtesters for a course in a few days. Any volunteers? I have never uploaded a course, and am just wrapping one up. It will probably be ready for test play on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks,
Alex
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Playtesters needed

Post by SteveHorn »

Alex! Dar can probably put it in a special area and help get play testers. I also should be able to download so long as its located somewhere on this web site.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

Alex,
All you need to do is get the course to me and I will round up a group of playtesters for you (the neandrathals I play with every day).

You have a couple options:
1. Upload the course to the server as normal
2. Send me the course via Yousendit (my email is dbrown4428@aol.com)

I will take it from there and solicit some feedback on the course.

Dar
spencerturner
Scratch Golfer

Post by spencerturner »

Never playtested a new course before but would be willing to give it a try .Spencer
hookster
Chronic Slicer

Post by hookster »

Neandrathals????? Hey we resemble that remark smart azz lol. :mad:
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

Hey, what else would I call you smelly, unshaven, knuckle-dragging heathens who carry clubs? :laugh:
ADC
Tour Contender

Post by ADC »

Thanks, all.

It's midterms right now, so I hope to have the course done by...gosh, I seriously overestimated how much I could at a time. I need to finish bunkering 17, and 18 is still in my basic doodle form. But it should by done by the end of this week at best, and the end of next week should hell come and water rise. And at extreme worst, there is spring break the first week of march. I'll for sure have it done then, if not sooner.

Sorry for the prematrue notice, but thanks to all of you. And thanks for all you all do around here.

Alex
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.