3Dem help

Help with questions or problems.
ADC
Tour Contender

3Dem help

Post by ADC »

So, I'm following Brian Z.'s tutorial for downloading DEM's in to the architecht. I've gotten everything he says I need, but 3DEM won't recognize anything I've downloaded as a DEM. Anybody know what's going wrong?

Thanks,
ADC
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: 3Dem help

Post by SteveHorn »

ADC ! Sorry to say I'm unable to help with this problem. I'm not sure who can except Brian Z. You may want to send him a (PM).
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Not sure, maybe if you post or send me a file I can look at it.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

If you used the GeoComm site, did you make sure to download the first DEM file at 24k? It's not always the first item on the list, and I believe ends with a ".tar" extension.
ADC
Tour Contender

Post by ADC »

Sorry, I used the USGS Seamless Server.
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
A Brandt
Club Champion

Post by A Brandt »

I always use the USGS seamless server, but I haven't done it in quite some time.. If you could tell me exactly the steps you used to download the file from the server I would be able to help.