Strange Putting grid in Practice Mode.

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Strange Putting grid in Practice Mode.

Post by stillgolfing »

Determined to overcome my difficulty with the fast click short game I decided to practice putting today. However, I did not get the normal grid that depicts the greens break. Here is an example of the grid that was placed on the green. Notice it is limited in it's expanse on the green (long and narrow). For this putt, the grid was placed such that it included the hole, however placement appears to be random. Sometimes, between the player and the hole, other times beyond the hole, and when not visible at all it turns out it is behind my player. I had to turn the player around to see it. Any info on this situation?
Thanks Dave
Attachments
Srange Putting Grid.jpg
(455.14 KiB) Not downloaded yet
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing
Robert@
Shotmaker

Re: Strange Putting grid in Practice Mode.

Post by Robert@ »

Thats a putting green problem...game doesnt really know what hole you are shooting for. I suggest practice putting in practice mode on the greens themselfs...move your player around the green to different areas to practice...be sure to have mullys set so you can continue to practice after holeing out a putt without going back to the tee box.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Dave! I've found that if you move your player even just slightly on any practice green, in the process moving the ball also it will usually readjust the grid to the proper position.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

Rotating to the pin will align the grid too.... just hit Shift-R then the space bar

The "X" key will toggle the grid off and on

Dar