Site problems???

Any off topic discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Site problems???

Post by Sundance »

I've been having a lot of trouble getting on to this site lately. Am I the only one that is experiencing this?
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Site problems???

Post by SteveHorn »

Sundance
No problems here. I get on daily.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

SteveHorn wrote: July 3rd, 2024, 9:20 am Sundance
No problems here. I get on daily.
I had a problem a couple of weeks ago and again yesterday signing on. My internet is working fine so I must have a glitch in my system but haven't got a clue as to what it would be. I even restarted my system yesterday and it still didn't help but now today was able to get right on the site. Thanks for responding and let me know if this happens to you anytime soon. :up:
RandyG
Scratch Golfer

Post by RandyG »

Same here Steve, it took a while to connect the last couple of days but today it seems fine :confused:
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

RandyG wrote: July 3rd, 2024, 12:15 pm Same here Steve, it took a while to connect the last couple of days but today it seems fine :confused:
:up:
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

The hosting price jumped from $12/month last year to $40/month now, and you guys are having problems. Not to mention that issue last year where they lost a bunch of the data for a time. Not a good sign for HostGator. I will be changing hosts at some point, but we're stuck with it for now until I find the time.