Frozen overhead

Any JN series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Frozen overhead

Post by Sundance »

Ran across a new problem that could be related to the high definition version of the game. I can open and close the hole overhead while playing but can't move it. Not a big deal but like to be able to maneuver the overhead when displaying. Any ideas from you program guru's , Randy? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
RandyG
Scratch Golfer

Re: Frozen overhead

Post by RandyG »

Hiya Steve,

I had problems with that high-definition version too. But dang, I forget what it did :idea:
I removed it and my game looks great without it.

I haven't a clue as to what's causing your issue. Did you try to remove the HD version and try it without ?

I'll see if I can find a resolution.

randy
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Randy, I really like the HD version so I'll live with it until I'm finished with this latest design and then if you can't find a solution I will just delete and then re-install. Thanks for checking into this for me. I can figure out just about any problems with the designer but the actual programming is above my pay grade!!
RandyG
Scratch Golfer

Post by RandyG »

Well for what it's worth, I have found and re-installed Brian's FTP program. Now I need to get the password!

Steve.....
I can't seem to find what I'm looking for for your overhead issue. I googled a slew of words and nothing sticks out for the cause or fix.
I don't know the designer well enough to seek out the answer :/
I haven't given up yet lol, got to be something I can identify with.

If you do re-install the game, leave out the HD files just to see if I'm on the right track. You can put them back in once you find out.

randy
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Randy, Thank you for taking the time to look into this, much appreciated. I will do a reload after the latest work I'm doing and see if that fixes the issue.