Course clarification/request

Any JN series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Course clarification/request

Post by tarheel »

I have two references available to me with listings of courses for Jack6/5.

Both of these are referencing that Terry Armstrong has two Dorados, released a month apart. One Is dorado beach resort and the other is dorado beach resort east. Filenames:
Dorado_beach_resort and Doradobeach.

Can you all check your files and see if you do indeed have two different Dorados?

I have the one downloadable here, Dorado_beach_resort.

Anyone with the Doradobeach or some variant on that not matching the one here, please let me know so I can get it from you.

If there is a lost second one, I will add it to the database here at the clubhouse.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Re: Course clarification/request

Post by tarheel »

Just bringing this up again. Does anyone have two different Dorado golf courses by Terry?
Reb621
Weekend Duffer

Post by Reb621 »

I have two different courses from Terry Armstrong
dorado_beach_resort Oct 2000
doradobeach east Sept 2000

I also have dorado beach by Edward Ortiz July 1997 doradobe
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

Reb621 wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 3:03 pm I have two different courses from Terry Armstrong
dorado_beach_resort Oct 2000
doradobeach east Sept 2000

I also have dorado beach by Edward Ortiz July 1997 doradobe
Would you be able to send both of the 2000 courses to me? One or the other I do not have and would like to add to the database. I will PM you my email

I'm really not sure which I'm missing because the one I have says Resort, but in the writeup section it refers to it being East. So, if there is an East and a Resort released within a month of each other like I see you have listed, I've got to figure out the difference between them and get the one I don't have uploaded to the database here :)