files

Any off topic discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: files

Post by BrianZ111 »

Galen_Golf4676 wrote: July 4th, 2023, 5:03 am I find this unexplained file deletion and permission change, basically undoing a lot of hard work, rather disturbing.
I agree. I finally put in a support ticket in the proper channel for my web host. I don't have high hopes for anything coming of it though. Obviously I should have been backing everything up that other people were putting on the site, not just the stuff I put on it.

If I had time to, I'd be looking for a new web host. I barely have time to visit the site right now though so we'll just be continuing along as is for now. I've become the absentee admin, sorry about that guys.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

I found out today the web host has a backup and it looks to me like they restored the PGA 2000 files but not the JN files. It may be because we started uploading new JN files already that they were unsure about wiping those out with the backup. I will try to find out if they can restore those as well.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

Thanks for looking. I will still continue to slowly add files either way. Only thing I dont have are all the 'caddy' programs that were hosted here, which would be nice for someone to send me so I can add them.
RandyG
Scratch Golfer

Post by RandyG »

I have the caddie programs Brad and anything else needed.

randy
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

Are the caddy programs on your drive with courses?