Palm Harbor a JN6 Design

The course architect, design theory, and current projects.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Re: Palm Harbor a JN6 Design

Post by Sundance »

ChuckH wrote: May 9th, 2022, 1:28 pm looking great. Pretty as a picture.
Thanks Chuck!!
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

ImageHere's a few views of a par 5.Image
Attachments
Clipboard017.jpg
(488.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Clipboard016.jpg
(539.86 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

ImageImage From the tee, a partially blind 2nd shot, from about 100 yards out and an aerial of the green. Currently hole 4 but subject to change.
Attachments
Clipboard019.jpg
(489.34 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Clipboard018.jpg
(439.42 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Charlie
Shotmaker

Post by Charlie »

Love your elevation work and bunker styling, Steve; wish I could get mine as smooth. :D
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Charlie wrote: May 13th, 2022, 5:08 pm Love your elevation work and bunker styling, Steve; wish I could get mine as smooth. :D
Thanks Charlie. That evevation work is tricky though I've never noticed anything bad about yours! There is no one approach to elevation in this program though. What works well with one bunker never quite works as well on another and hills, mounds and mountains all vary as well. It would be nice to be able to sit down together and share ideas on the game with the designer in front of us!!
RandyG
Scratch Golfer

Post by RandyG »

Sundance wrote: May 14th, 2022, 9:54 am It would be nice to be able to sit down together and share ideas on the game with the designer in front of us!!
Thumbs up for that :up:

Whats's goin on with those Reds Steve ......... :confused:

randy
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

gtejoe wrote: May 14th, 2022, 5:27 pm
Sundance wrote: May 14th, 2022, 9:54 am It would be nice to be able to sit down together and share ideas on the game with the designer in front of us!!
Thumbs up for that :up:

Whats's goin on with those Reds Steve ......... :confused:

randy
Randy, (GTEJOE)??? had me confused. OK, the Reds! Let's start with the owner, Castellini, who decided to shred talent (payroll) before an expanded playoff year. What a slap in the face for Reds fans. Of course the owner can't be fired. The General manager who is quite obviously clueless but very cheap (back to owner). Of course the owner hired him because he's cheap. Then there is the manager who makes some of the most idiotic moves we've ever seen but he's inexperienced and cheap(back to the owner). And that is the sad and viscious circle of the Reds. Now the Bengals decided to put their owner , Mike Brown in a closet and leave him there and you see what happened with them. We can only hope for the Reds.

How you been Randy? Hope all is well. I've seen where your helping with the file transfers which we truly appreciate. Take care and stay in touch!!
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

ImageThis 441 yard par 4 has a wide open landing area off the tee and a green tucked back in a tiny cove protected left front by water. Just a fun par 4!Image
Attachments
Clipboard021.jpg
(450.09 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Clipboard020.jpg
(475.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Attachments
Clipboard022.jpg
(439.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
BradTheDad
Legend of Golf

Post by BradTheDad »

Can't wait for the finished product, Steve. I love that green. Put your approach in the right place or have a roller-coaster putt!

Cheers

Brad