Just Questions

Any JN series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Viper
Tour Contender

Re: Just Questions

Post by Viper »

Captain Nemo wrote: April 7th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Viper wrote: April 7th, 2022, 4:10 pm Captain,
You do need to apply the settings to GPU or it does not affect the game. Once you apply to GPU, then the chubby player will be gone with either Aspect Ratio or No Scaling. The difference will be that No Scaling will give you a smaller game screen with black bars all around the game screen but the game graphics will be very sharp. Aspect Ratio will give you a game screen filling to the top and bottom of your screen with black bars on the sides. This will however give slightly less sharp graphics but will give you a larger game screen. This is all with no HD patch.
Thanks for following up Viper. :)

I didn't mention GPU setting because It gave me the smallest box and didn't seem to provide better graphics. Aspect ratio just gave me full screen on all settings (basically not working). Already had incorporated the HD patch. I saw you had posted info on posting screen shots so I will post one of my best results when I figure that out (if i live long enough). Life is short and then you die!. :bg:
No worries. Have a play with all the settings to see what you like. If you have the HD patch applied, that will change what I explained as the HD patch will apply new resolutions to the game. Like I said, I don't use the HD patch so I've never looked at how it increases the resolution and how it handles stretching (chubby golfer).
At some point I'll check it out so I know when others ask similar questions.
Viper
Tour Contender

Post by Viper »

Captain,
Play around with the skill points for your golfer. From myself playing around with it, I found if I use the fast swing meter, give 20 skill points to full shot power and the rest of the skills zero points, the game appears really hard!
Captain Nemo
Weekend Duffer

Post by Captain Nemo »

Viper wrote: April 7th, 2022, 4:48 pm Captain,
Play around with the skill points for your golfer. From myself playing around with it, I found if I use the fast swing meter, give 20 skill points to full shot power and the rest of the skills zero points, the game appears really hard!
At 78 years old this game is not what I need to be hard, but when I played around with the Swing Meter I did come soft 3 times! :bg:
DEPRESSING FORTUNE COOKIES #3: Your rich uncle will die and leave you his incredible collection of wine bottle labels.
Viper
Tour Contender

Post by Viper »

Captain Nemo wrote: April 7th, 2022, 4:54 pm
Viper wrote: April 7th, 2022, 4:48 pm Captain,
At 78 years old this game is not what I need to be hard, but when I played around with the Swing Meter I did come soft 3 times! :bg:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do mess around with the skill points until you have your hardness just where you want it to be. :up: :bg: