Forum Section Changes

Any off topic discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Forum Section Changes

Post by BrianZ111 »

The forum sections are now identified by the game series instead of a single game. This update was necessitated by the new members joining who will want to discuss JN6. The former JNSE section will now share with JN6 and any other JN games.

Two new sections have also been added for discussion: The Tiger Woods and Links series of games. There is currently no definite plan to add the content for these games to this website but it is a possibility in the long term. For now the addition of these sections provides more opportunity to grow the community and engage in more discussion. It is my hope that bringing more people in from different games will help them (re)discover other golf games and increase the interest in all of the great golf sim games.
Viper
Tour Contender

Re: Forum Section Changes

Post by Viper »

Links is the game I have played for years, my specialty golf game. I'll have content for the forum section soon. Tiger Woods may be the most quiet forum group as it's the last on my personal list to do anything with. I noticed once Win 10 came along the Tiger users appeared to really decline as the Tiger Woods games became very difficult to run. I will at some point go through all the Tiger games and look to find ways to make them as stable as possible on Win 10/11 for all users.

Installation packages for games from the other game series will all be up in the short term.

The building begins... :up: