Corrupt golfer graphics and flag

Help with questions or problems.
msmvet
Chronic Slicer

Re: Corrupt golfer graphics and flag

Post by msmvet »

Hi guys!
This is what I got so far on this issue.
It`s a directx problem. Win 10 doesn`t support directx 7 wich is needed to show the golfer and flags.
I`ve downloaded dgvodoo2, wich basically are a couple of .dll files that "translates" directx7 components to modern language so the damned win10 could read them and show them correctly. So the thing is directx related, as I got the golfer and flags showed properly.
The thing is the game crashes on the tee box as soon as I move the mouse...
Really no idea what`s happening. Tried different settings on dgvodoo2 but nothing seems to work.
I will keep looking for a fix but it`s getting far beyond my computer knowledge.
Viper
Tour Contender

Post by Viper »

msmvet wrote:Hi guys!
This is what I got so far on this issue.
It`s a directx problem. Win 10 doesn`t support directx 7 wich is needed to show the golfer and flags.
I`ve downloaded dgvodoo2, wich basically are a couple of .dll files that "translates" directx7 components to modern language so the damned win10 could read them and show them correctly. So the thing is directx related, as I got the golfer and flags showed properly.
The thing is the game crashes on the tee box as soon as I move the mouse...
Really no idea what`s happening. Tried different settings on dgvodoo2 but nothing seems to work.
I will keep looking for a fix but it`s getting far beyond my computer knowledge.
Yes, correct.
The game still has multiple issues when trying to use things like wrappers. It's usually a good indication it will be very hard to fix if at all.
I've had it working to the point of being able to play a few shots before crashing but it still has a long way to go to get anywhere near what could be considered "stable and working well."
Viper
Tour Contender

Post by Viper »

Solution finally found for Win 10!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1188