Old Timers Competition

Any JN series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Re: Old Timers Competition

Post by tarheel »

BradTheDad wrote: January 9th, 2023, 11:46 pm Hi Guys,

please find below the scores for Rds 3 and 4 and the final scores averaged across all four rounds at Lone Star Park Golf Course. Three rounds under 60 helped me this time around, although Lupin certainly got close in the Stableford event after his 66 in Round 2, with an 18 handicap for that round.

I hope you all enjoyed the challenge of Lone Star Park Golf Club. Personally, I thought it was a great layout, and not just because I scored well on it. As a designer, you appreciate the thought that goes in to making a hole, not only challenging, but aesthetically pleasing as well. This course had plenty of both.

Now, Goran has asked that we play a couple of my courses. So, given it is Australia Day on 26 January, I thought I would use one of my Australian courses and one of my fictional courses. So, for these four rounds we will be playing the fictional course of Sapphire Lakes Country Club in Rds 1 and 2 and then the real course, Kalgoorlie Golf Club for Rds 3 and 4.

To make things more interesting, I have decided that we will be playing off different tees in each of the two rounds at each course.

So, the conditions are:

Sapphire Lakes Rd 1: Mild/Normal/Pin 2/Black Tees
Sapphire Lakes Rd 2: Medium/Hard/Pin 4/White Tees
Kalgoorlie Rd 3: Medium/Hard/Pin 3/Black Tees
Kalgoorlie Rd 4: Mild/Soft/Pin 5/Blue Tees

See you blokes on the tee and don't forget which tee you're hitting off :golf: . :up:

Cheers

Brad
I'm not seeing your graphics of results
BradTheDad
Legend of Golf

Post by BradTheDad »

Not sure why Brad. They are just .jpeg images, the same as I have always done. They appear at the forum. Goran and Lupin, can you see them?

Cheers

Brad
Goran
Scratch Golfer

Post by Goran »

Images posted must be on internet and not on your harddrive for all to see. I upload my screenshots to https://postimages.org/ and post the links I get from them. Or if you have a website from your internet provider.
golfsimclubhouse dont let you upload images
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

normally i see your graphics, for some reason, the results this time only say « image » with no clickable link nor the graphic showing up itself.
BradTheDad
Legend of Golf

Post by BradTheDad »

I'll try and re-post them Brad.

Goran, posting them as .jpeg images has always worked before. I can see them at the forum and other people like Randy and Charlie have been able to see them. It seems that this time Brad can't see them. Can you see them yourself?
BradTheDad
Legend of Golf

Post by BradTheDad »

Please let me know if you can see these Brad.

Attachments
Rounds 3 and 4 Scores.jpg
(116.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Four Round Average Scores.jpg
(99.68 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Goran
Scratch Golfer

Post by Goran »

I can see the new images, but still not the old ones.
Not very bright of me to say you have to link to an internet page, when you had lots of images displayed :) But I could not post my images without putting them on an external site like postimages to make them show up here.
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

Now I can see them! Good stuff!

Now excuse me while I continue my virtual trip in Hawaii on the PGA tour… :)
BradTheDad
Legend of Golf

Post by BradTheDad »

That's weird! They were all posted exactly the same way. Gotta love technology! :confused:

As you guys couldn't see the original images, I am wondering if you could see the text. If not, I will re-post as it had all the information for our next four rounds.

Cheers

Brad
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

Yes could see all else