JN6 Group Design

Any JN series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Charlie
Shotmaker

Re: JN6 Group Design

Post by Charlie »

Links 3 is fine with me.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Update:
Ok, here we go with the new tally:
Seaside Town 1 Bill
Northumbria 1 Galen
Links 3 4 Jeff, Brad, Goran, Charlie
Fish Scottish 1 Chad
The Castle 1 Steve

Keep em' coming guys and Thanks!!! Out of 14 designers we have 8 votes. C'mon guys!!
Reb621
Weekend Duffer

Post by Reb621 »

Steve I'll go with the majority here links 3 it is.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Update:
Seaside Town 1 Bill
Northumbria 1 Galen
Links 3 5 Jeff, Brad, Goran, Charlie ,Roy
Fish Scottish 1 Chad
The Castle 1 Steve

Keep em' coming guys and Thanks!!! Out of 14 designers we have 9 votes. C'mon guys!!
rsugarman
Chronic Slicer

Post by rsugarman »

My top three in this order: Links 3 by Sundance (or newcopy7), Scottish Panorama 1 - Northumbria, and the Royal North Devon BG by Goran.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Update:
Seaside Town 1 Bill
Northumbria 1 Galen
Links 3 6 Jeff, Brad, Goran, Charlie ,Roy, Rick
Fish Scottish 1 Chad
The Castle 1 Steve

Out of 14 designers we have 10 votes in and 6 are for Links 3 (updated ver) and with only 4 votes left it will be Links 3.
Our next task will be to come up with a name for our design. I will send out an email to the group tomorrow ( or tonight maybe) to check in here to give your input. And up front I haven't got a clue what you guys want to name it so let's get those ideas in.

Meanwhile I will start working on a texture set and if anybody would like to do this in lieu of me please speak up or perhaps you have a set that might work. If so Please let me know.
Thanks guys!!
Charlie
Shotmaker

Post by Charlie »

Sundance wrote: October 6th, 2022, 9:05 pm Update:
Seaside Town 1 Bill
Northumbria 1 Galen
Fish Scottish 1 Chad
The Castle 1 Steve

Out of 14 designers we have 10 votes in and 6 are for Links 3 (updated ver) and with only 4 votes left it will be Links 3.
Our next task will be to come up with a name for our design. I will send out an email to the group tomorrow ( or tonight maybe) to check in here to give your input. And up front I haven't got a clue what you guys want to name it so let's get those ideas in.

Meanwhile I will start working on a texture set and if anybody would like to do this in lieu of me please speak up or perhaps you have a set that might work. If so Please let me know.
Thanks guys!!
Steve, send me the horizon panels ready to plug into the game and I will be happy to work on textures. I have a boatload of textures already and, if nothing matches well, I should be able to manufacture something. If you or others want to prepare some textures, the more the merrier. We can post screenshots of what we have with the horizon and let folks decide. If it is easier, and people don't want to spend the time creating a test course to display the horizon and their textures, they can send their textures to me. I will insert them into my test tract and post the screenshots. Or we can send them to you and you can post the screenshots, if you want to keep these submissions centralized, whichever you prefer.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Charlie wrote: October 7th, 2022, 3:34 am
Sundance wrote: October 6th, 2022, 9:05 pm Update:
Seaside Town 1 Bill
Northumbria 1 Galen
Fish Scottish 1 Chad
The Castle 1 Steve

Thanks guys!!
Steve, send me the horizon panels ready to plug into the game and I will be happy to work on textures. I have a boatload of textures already and, if nothing matches well, I should be able to manufacture something. If you or others want to prepare some textures, the more the merrier. We can post screenshots of what we have with the horizon and let folks decide. If it is easier, and people don't want to spend the time creating a test course to display the horizon and their textures, they can send their textures to me. I will insert them into my test tract and post the screenshots. Or we can send them to you and you can post the screenshots, if you want to keep these submissions centralized, whichever you prefer.
Charlie, I haven't broken the new one down yet. Give me a couple days and I will get them to you. Thanks, and let me know if you need some help.
ghostridergolf
Novice

Post by ghostridergolf »

Links 3 looks fine to me as well
JuanMenestrina
Scratch Golfer

Post by JuanMenestrina »

I like Yorkshire...
If it´s not, Link 3

thanks for ask,