JN6 Group Design

Any JN series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
BradTheDad
Legend of Golf

Re: JN6 Group Design

Post by BradTheDad »

Hi Steve,

we are back home now, so if you need any help with anything please let me know and I will see what I can do to assist.

Cheers

Brad
Charlie
Shotmaker

Post by Charlie »

Welcome back, Brad! I hope your travels were enjoyable.

Charlie
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

BradTheDad wrote: September 13th, 2022, 1:52 am Hi Steve,

we are back home now, so if you need any help with anything please let me know and I will see what I can do to assist.

Cheers

Brad
Brad, hope you enjoyed your vacation. I'll let you guys know if I need anything. Will let this go another week or so and then we should start getting some ideas together for what we want to do.
Has anyone heard from Don MacFarlane? He always enjoyed the Group Designs but I haven't heard from him.
BradTheDad
Legend of Golf

Post by BradTheDad »

Hi Charlie and Steve,

the trip was great. Robyn and I just went to places we had never been to or hadn't been to in a very long time. Just lounged around on beaches for most of the time, played a few rounds of golf, ate naughty food and washed it down with lots of beer. Now I'm home I have to start taking off all the weight all that enjoyment brought me! :golf: :cheers: :rolleyes:

PS: I haven't heard from Don lately, but I know he doesn't check into the site very often. Hopefully he will see what's happening before we get started.
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

Okay guys it looks like we've topped out at fourteen (14) designers. If someone else wants to join you can jump in and sign up right here or send me an email to : SDHOLDEN3@HOTMAIL.COM

It's time for us to decide what style of course we want to do. Let's start this right here so all can see and we can toss around any ideas. I will send an email to all signed up and will encourage to post ideas right here. So start throwing out your thoughts and let's get this started!!
Charlie
Shotmaker

Post by Charlie »

As for style of course, a links course might be a good change of pace for a group design; I have not participated in a group design that did a links course. But I don't feel strongly about it, and I will be guided by what others want to do.
BradTheDad
Legend of Golf

Post by BradTheDad »

Hi Steve,

like Charlie, I have not been involved in a group design along the lines of a links course, so would be interested in giving it a try.

Cheers

Brad
mikey2020
Weekend Duffer

Post by mikey2020 »

I know from whatever we have come up with over the years, the designs have ended up very good. Since I've been working my desert design and have many of the links courses that have been done it would be a new challenge for me. It's worth a try.

Mike
Sundance
Legend of Golf

Post by Sundance »

OK, so far it looks like we have three (3) votes for a links style course. Keep it coming guys. Would like to hear from all of you!!
aristocrat48
Chronic Slicer

Post by aristocrat48 »

I think a Links course would be interesting. i have never done one so it will be a learning experience!!!!