Installation Help

Help with questions or problems.
colin2013
Range Rookie

Installation Help

Post by colin2013 »

I have an installation disc for PGA 2000 but cannot get setup to execute.
Therefore I have downloaded the installer from your site. Can you please advise if you are able to install this other than C Drive, as this drive on my PC is only 125GB, but I have a Data Drive which has a capacity of 5TB

Thanks,
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Installation Help

Post by SteveHorn »

Colin! Brian would be the best person to help with your problem. However I don't know why you wouldn't be able to install it where ever you want. Even on your C drive it wouldn't take up much space. This game was made when 40 GB was large for a computer
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

The game and related files don't take a huge amount of space... 180 mb or so. The courses and libraries are what take a lot of space. If you installed every course and library available, it takes around 35 gb... but you can install those anywhere you like.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

I actually don't know the answer for changing install directories. The download installer was made by Chas and we host it but I've never actually installed it myself. Since I have the CDs I've always installed from them. It was a while ago the last time I installed but I remember setup on Windows 8 taking a long time to come up. Maybe try running setup from the CD and give it 5-10 minutes to see if it will come up.