2D objects

Help with questions or problems.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

2D objects

Post by SteveHorn »

Kruger National won't compile due to a 2d object conflict. I know you can delete all 2d or 3d objects through the menu but can't remember if or how to select and delete all of just one certain object through out an entire course.
DC#1
Tour Contender

Re: 2D objects

Post by DC#1 »

Steve, if you want to make a global change of an object throughout your design it is an easy process. First hold down the [Ctrl] key and double-click on the object you want to change. This should select all of that type of object on the entire course. Next right-click on any one of those objects and choose "properties." Then click on the small thumbnail (picture). You can then select the object you want to replace it with. You can also choose from a different library. Hope this helps, any questions let me know.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Thank you so much that should save me a lot of time. Getting to old to remember how to do some of that stuff that I haven't had to deal with in years :laugh:
DC#1
Tour Contender

Post by DC#1 »

I know that feeling all to well. LOL
Pyecraft
Scratch Golfer

Post by Pyecraft »

Wow dc, how many years we bin doin' this, and here we are still learning something new! Great time-saver that one, thanks for posting.
May the only balls you slice be your own
DC#1
Tour Contender

Post by DC#1 »

Been 16 years for me. I got that tip from the old copyright club site.