Okay, I will be brave

Discuss real golf.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Okay, I will be brave

Post by sandwedge »

and go ahead and congratulate Tiger on his second win of the year. I know - but it was exciting. Of course I also want to go on record as saying that if the EPL was in full swing then I would not even be paying attention - but hey Manchester City took the crown and Euro's are yet to get exciting so Tiger caught my eye this weekend! Go ahead and say it - at least you can't throw a pie at me through the internet :laugh:
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Okay, I will be brave

Post by SteveHorn »

Sandwedge! I won't throw pie at you because I agree with you. Although Tiger leaves alot to be desired at times he is still the only player that seems to make GREAT shots for birdies or eagles in the final round when in contention. I wish others would show up and do it more often. The only other shot in the clutch not by Tiger recently was Rickie Fowlers 2nd shot on 18 at Quail Hollow in a 3 way playoff.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Re: Okay, I will be brave

Post by stillgolfing »

Apparently Ricky Fowler was interviewed after the final round and was asked what it was like playing with Tiger. Ricky replied " Well the sex was great, but being paired with him the next day was really intimidating!" :bg:
Cheers, Dave
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing