College Football

Any off topic discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

College Football

Post by SteveHorn »

Things are getting interesting a little early this season. Four teams favored to reach the final four ALL LOST. Alabama, Oregon, Oklahoma and Texas A&M. My Buckeyes still have a glimmer of hope as they continue to improve after a BAD loss to Virgina Tech on week #2. College football is becoming more and more balanced especialy in the top 25.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: College Football

Post by BrianZ111 »

It was a good day in College Football. I particularly enjoyed seeing TCU win at the top of the Big 12 now, a nice comeback story for them after losing out on getting into the Big 12 when the conference was first created. My Badgers lost but I've pretty much written off this season for them anyway. The QB situation has never been great at Wisconsin, other than the one year of Russell Wilson, but at least we had guys who didn't throw the game away. It's pretty hard to do anything when you throw interceptions every other drive. They might still get to the Big Ten championship game because of how pathetic the Big Ten West is but I don't see them doing well once they get there or in any top bowl game they might get lucky enough to play in.