Miss My Big Baby

Any off topic discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Miss My Big Baby

Post by SteveHorn »

April 26 2014! I LOST MY BIG BABY his name Nanook. Who was my big baby you say. He was a 62 pound at full health mix breed dog, part bull terrier part Lab that I found as a stray in 1999. His health had been declining for over a year. He could no longer walk and had lost all control of his functions several weeks ago. What finely made me decide it was time for me to make that big step and have him put to sleep was blood in his urine. I've had dogs all 56 years of my life so far and he was my FAVORITE. I miss him so much and fell empty. :( [/u]
Last edited by SteveHorn on April 27th, 2014, 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Miss My Big Baby

Post by tincup »

Condolences... They are family and just as hard to lose as a human relative. Anyone who has ever had a dog knows how hard it is to take that final step. I lost my Bear 10 years ago and I still miss him a lot.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Steve,
Sorry to hear that. I too am a pet lover, and I lost my little pug, Scooter, in 2000 and have not been able to make myself get another since.
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

We had to put our 13 year old tomcat, Henri (pro: Ornery) down a year ago. It was really tough on me and my daughter, but Greg got stuck with the dirty job of taking him to the vet.