NHL Playoffs 2013

Any off topic discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Parrothead
Chronic Slicer

NHL Playoffs 2013

Post by Parrothead »

It was a shortened season and the playoffs are now underway. The Kings have started their defence of the Stanley Cup. The series between them and the Blues is entertaining. I've also been enjoying the Habs-Sens series and Bruins-Leafs. As a long suffering Leafs fan, it is nice to be able to say Go Leafs! , once again.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Re: NHL Playoffs 2013

Post by bryce »

Ahh, the Leafs have done well so far. My best friend is a Penguin fan, and I literally thought he was going to end up calling me crying after they gave up 2 goals in the 3rd yesterday, but they pulled it out in OT. Good luck to your Leafs, as my Hurricanes are once again at home throughout the playoffs.
Parrothead
Chronic Slicer

Post by Parrothead »

Chicago wins the Stanley Cup, Kane awarded the Conn Smythe. It was the first time "original six" teams Boston and Chicago faced each other in a Cup Final. Heck of a series.

Congrats! Cheers!
Skywatcher
Weekend Duffer

Post by Skywatcher »

Not sure who will read this but the Chinese say 2015 will be the year of the Penguin. :up:
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Skywatcher! HOPE NOT. GO BLUE JACKETS. I know that they are still a year or two away most likely but headed in the right direction.
Skywatcher
Weekend Duffer

Post by Skywatcher »

Blue Jackets, yes, I remember them. Some team knocked them out of the playoffs last season? Haha...all went bad after that for us!
Going to be a fascinating season coming up. Every one of the 30 teams are carrying expectations. There's been alot of talk prior to the season but...it's all just talk. Looking forward to getting the action underway!