Merry Christmas

Any off topic discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Merry Christmas

Post by tincup »

I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Merry Christmas... or Happy Holidays... or whatever is politically correct these days... lol.

Remember, if you drink don't drive... don't even putt (Dean Martin)

Looking forward to an even better 2011 for this grand ol game.

Dar :golf:
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Stan Nehilla »

I wish everyone a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'd rather be politically incorrect. :bg: :bg: :bg:
Stan
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. Also to those who travel to see their familys have a safe trip.
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Post by Terry Grayson »

I don't post much anymore, but I hope you all have a very wonderful Christmas. Im so happy this great game still is alive because of the efforts by people
like Dar and Brian and everyone who fights to keep it alive. I dont play anymore at all, but I visit here daily to see what you all are up too...

Have a wonderful Christmas season everyone and bless you all
Robert@
Shotmaker

Post by Robert@ »

From my Family to Yours!!...MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

Obama's Christmas Message

To My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Merry Christmas to all of the PGA 2000 community!
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Post by sandwedge »

tincup wrote:Obama's Christmas Message

To My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :nod:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you :)
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

:wavey:
Attachments
Merry Christmas.gif
(15.39 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Stan
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf