World Golf Challenge coming to Golf Sim Clubhouse

Any off topic discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

World Golf Challenge coming to Golf Sim Clubhouse

Post by BrianZ111 »

Thought I'd let you guys know that I'll be adding to Golf Sim Clubhouse with a new World Golf Challenge (formerly Custom Play Golf) section soon. It was always my intention to build a site that could someday support more than just one game. That is why I chose the name "Golf Sim Clubhouse" rather than "PGA2000 Clubhouse" or something similar. Since both sites that hosted courses for World Golf Challenge went down last week it seemed like a good time to start. It will be a separate section from PGA 2000 but with a similar design, hosting files for World Golf Challenge. I will also be adding a section to the forum for discussion of WGC. You shouldn't see any change to the PGA 2000 side of the site. Hopefully this will help increase the site's popularity and bring in new people to both games. Thanks to everyone who has supported the site so far and I hope everyone here continues to do so.

Brian
gova
Chronic Slicer

Re: World Golf Challenge coming to Golf Sim Clubhouse

Post by gova »

Hi Brian,

Just like to thank you for the opportunity to look at the game and I hoping I will enjoy the courses you have available for download, if I am to get an activation code.

Cheers
Brian