Golf Games

Any off topic discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
DC#1
Tour Contender

Golf Games

Post by DC#1 »

Just curious as to those still here if you have tried any of the new golf games and if so which ones.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Golf Games

Post by SteveHorn »

Have been tempted but still haven't played any of the newer golf sims. Haven't been playing PGA 2000 lately either but I'm starting to get the urge. Think I'll buy a new laser mouse but first must get the course manager working properly again.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Those of us who play WGC have been testing out Perfect Golf some but it still has a long way to go on the mouse swing, even in the latest update with the real time swing. They've made it so sensitive to offset hits that you have to go super slow to hit a decent shot...and the fact that you can go super slow and hit it 100% doesn't make sense either. The motion required doesn't feel like a golf swing, it feels like moving the mouse to a meter.
DC#1
Tour Contender

Post by DC#1 »

Thanks for the reply guys. Steve whats up with the course manager, is that why your having problems on Kreuger National? Brian, that is the game I am currently playing. Still a ways to go but it is still in early access. I take it from your post that you have played it.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Yes I have. The group of us that play WGC on Friday nights have tried some other games on Saturday nights, we played PGA 2000 for awhile last fall and lately Perfect Golf trying the new "real time" mouse swing. I don't know that we'll be continuing with Perfect Golf at this point though until some major changes are made to the mouse swing. I don't find it to be much like a real golf swing, it's too sensitive and there's no feel to it.