downloading Augusta 2001 course

Help with questions or problems.
Redhill
Range Rookie

downloading Augusta 2001 course

Post by Redhill »

After an absence from playing PGA Championship Golf 2000 my interest has been rekindled so I have it reinstalled and up and running with all the patches, etc. After watching the Masters a couple of weeks ago I decided I had to have the Augusta 2001 course that was so very well done. When I downloaded the course and library file I noticed that, although it installed fine, I no longer have the intro music from Augusta or the neat introductory image it used to have of the clubhouse - just the course and the library. Has something changed in this file? I noticed the files were not XCR files (like several other courses I have downloaded) only clb and crs file types. Is that the reason I'm not getting the music or introductory image? Thanks for help in advance.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: downloading Augusta 2001 course

Post by BrianZ111 »

Yes that would be the reason. For some reason only the course file is in our archive for the website for this course. I probably have the XCR file yet somewhere. I will see if I can locate it.
Redhill
Range Rookie

Post by Redhill »

Thanks much Brian. Will you replace the course file for Augusta or send me a link to the XCR file?

Again, thanks for your help. it is greatly appreciated.
J.J.
Chronic Slicer

Post by J.J. »

Brian, if you can't find the xcr I still have a copy of it. I'd just need some uploading guidance.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

I got it. Thanks for posting and reminding me. I've uploaded it to the website and the download should be the xcr now if you redownload it.
Redhill
Range Rookie

Post by Redhill »

Many thanks Brian. I'll download the XCR file as soon as I get home. I'm on my Android right now. Take care. REDHILL