Course Manager Issue

Help with questions or problems.
Jim Hall
Club Champion

Course Manager Issue

Post by Jim Hall »

After many, many years away I got the itch to play around with the course designer so installed the game and patch (thanks for making all of that available on this site!!!). In any event, when I run the stand-alone course manager (the in-game course manager doesn't work - I get the message, "cannot find file, you must re-install PGA Championship Golf") and uninstall a course, it still appears in the Course list in the game. Since I like to play a hole as part of the design process (compiling and registering as I go), I create multiple files, so there is obviously an unwieldy number of courses appearing in the list. Is there any way to delete these? My OS is Windows 7, but have everything running in compatibility mode and all the features, except for this one, works. Thanks!
bryce
Legend of Golf

Re: Course Manager Issue

Post by bryce »

Jim, you could try uninstalling these extra courses in the course manager itself, then delete them from their location too, if you wish. You may want to make sure that the hole(s) you want to play on your design have pin placements on the greens too. I have done that before and got a similar message. Also, it could be a corrupt library. If you don't have too many libraries in use on the design, try reinstalling them and see if it works.

I hope you get it working again!

Doron
Jim Hall
Club Champion

Re: Course Manager Issue

Post by Jim Hall »

Thanks, Doron. I had tried that to no avail. The course manager and game do not appear to be communicating with each other. I will continue fiddling around with it.