Problem installing libraries

Help with questions or problems.
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Problem installing libraries

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

I've got a list of libes that I've attempted to install 3 different ways (under the C:\, SIERRA, and PGACE, and none of them are showing up on the program manager. Also I can't find any reference to the SG libe in the utilities/libraries section. A few of the libes are essentially for quite a few courses, like naw, rugged cross, Sammamish (and plateau), Normandy, just to mention a few.

I redownloaded and tried again; it's showing they're somewhere out there, just not showing up in the PM. Any suggestions?
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Problem installing libraries

Post by SteveHorn »

Judy! I don't know what system your using but if its windows 8 you can search your files by moving your curser to the top right corner making the search icon appear. Click on it and top right is a bar that you can type in the name of a file. But first click on the files tab so the computer knows what its searching for.
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Re: Problem installing libraries

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

I still can't figure it out. I deleted the zip and unzipped file from the desktop. When I install the libes it doesn't indicate any problems. When I type names in the searchbar it shows they're present, but when I go to the PGA files nothing is showing and when I try to open a course (NAW) that uses one of those libes it won't open. I'll have to get my son-in-law over; he's had W7 for a couple of years and is more up on the nuances of searching for missing files, which is quite different from XP, and apparently doesn't have that pointer option of W8. Thanks though Steve.