Installing Player Lists

Help with questions or problems.
deacondan
Range Rookie

Installing Player Lists

Post by deacondan »

How do you install player lists and individuals from lists into the game. Thanks for any help.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Installing Player Lists

Post by tincup »

All of the downloadable player lists (Utilities area) are in the form of zipped folders.
Just download and unzip whatever folder you are interested in.
Open up your C drive>Sierra folder>PGA2000 folder
You will see a folder in there named "Players"

You now have two options:
1. You can drag the entire downloaded folder into the "Players" folder. Then open up PGA2000 and start a game..
When you get to the part where you select your player(s), you will see the folder you installed. Just highlight that folder and click on edit. You will see a list of players contained in that folder. Then double-click on any player(s) you like, moving them to the "Available List". Then proceed setting up the game as you normally would.

2. You can open the downloaded folder on say your desktop.
Open up your C drive>Sierra folder>PGA2000 folder
You can drag selected players into the "Players" folder.
Then open up PGA2000 and start a game.
When you get to the part where you select your player(s), You will see a list of the players you loaded into the "Players" folder.
Simply select players you want to the "Selected List" side
Then proceed setting up the game as you normally would.

Hope this does it for you.

Dar
deacondan
Range Rookie

Re: Installing Player Lists

Post by deacondan »

Thank yo Dar. This works for me on my XP computer. It doesn't work on my windows 7 installation where I initially installed it. I also can't install the 3345 patch under windows 7. I should also say that in every other respect, the windows 7 installation works fine.