saved shot feature only records following anis

Help with questions or problems.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

saved shot feature only records following anis

Post by stillgolfing »

Previously I thought I had not had occasion to use the save shot feature. However, today I had a hole in one and saved it, so I thought. At the time I also noticed that I had recorded my first hole in one a couple of months ago. Excited to see these shots again, I went to saved games and replayed those shots. Unfortunately, it appears that only the subsequent shots by my anibuddies were recorded. One replay shows me on the tee but one of my anibuddies (superimposed over me) hits his shot and misses the green, then he chips on and two putts and (video?) ends. In todays replay all three anibuddies (in turn superimposed over me) hit shots and putt out. To recap, other than being superimposed over on the tee, I and my shot are not depicted. Possibly I am misunderstanding the purpose of the save shot option?
Thanks Dave
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: saved shot feature only records following anis

Post by BrianZ111 »

When you load it up don't hit continue, that will just continue the game like it is a saved game. Instead click view replay and you will see the previous shot.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Post by stillgolfing »

Brian;
When I click on LOAD after selecting the saved "Pumpkin Ridge Hole Six Hole in One" file (from the saved games/shots list) it just plays (continues) automatically with the superimposed players whacking away. I can go to the "View" drop down menu where "Replay Shot" is shown as active but clicking it just provides a submenu of camera selections which are are greyed out. I can provide screen shots if this procedure is not clear.
Thanks Dave
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Only other thought I have is if you have it set to go automatically without clicking continue then you may have to turn that off to view the replay. (Options > Continuation Delay > Set continue drop down to None) Otherwise I've saved hundreds of replays but I don't know if I've ever done it while playing with AI so maybe it doesn't work then.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Post by stillgolfing »

Brian;
Thanks for you help. Did some testing and discovered the following. I typically play one off tourneys (more fun to test the various courses that way) with a combo of the amateur and classic tours selected( Both adjusted (reduced) for player content) and my regular 3 anibuddies to make up my tournament foursome for a total of 115 players.
It appears having a tour included in the game is the problem. My other saved hole in one was with the original Pro Tour, and it didn't work either. If you save a shot during this situation, on later replay the saved shot does not have lower screen options menu available (Options button is displayed, but only "move camera" pops up) and in drop down View menu Replay has camera selections list greyed out. All features are active and work as expected for a shot replay with a single player and up to 3 anis (didn't bother to test beyond a foursome).
I don't know if this is a unique issue with my PC or an original issue with the game?
Cheers, Dave