Hey, all

Help with questions or problems.
ADC
Tour Contender

Hey, all

Post by ADC »

So, I've got my architecht running again, but whenever I try to load a course that's not stock, in the game itself, I get this. Anybody ever seen it?
Attachments
cannot find file.jpg
(247.93 KiB) Not downloaded yet
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Re: Hey, all

Post by bryce »

Alex, did you try to reinstall the course? I have seen that before and I think that will fix it.

Doron
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Hey, all

Post by SteveHorn »

Alex! It sounds like its not in your Sierra folder. Open up your C drive and find your Sierra file. click it and the pga2000 file should open. See if the Bethpage file is in this area or it may be listed in the courses file. If its not in either file then its not installed properly and needs reinstalled as Doron suggested.
You can also access the Sierra file through your course manager by clicking install then find the file under the source section on the left side. If the file is located somewhere else like (my documents) do as previously said with the course manager and find it in the source section. Double click the C drive at the top left and locate the area the file is in. You may have to click on several files before you find the correct file. Once located double click on the file and that moves the file down to the lower section. Highlight that file and make sure that the destination for that file (located on the right side) is pga2000 folder and click the install button. You probably already know all this stuff but just in case I thought I'd run you through it to save time in finding it and installing it.