2 for 1 course

Help with questions or problems.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: 2 for 1 course

Post by SteveHorn »

Doron! In the registry all you should have to do is click on the key and on the right side sub keys may appear. There's also little (+) symbols to open more keys that may need highlighted to see the sub keys on the right. Any sub key that has your course name delete by (right) clicking and then choose delete.
Before you do that try this first. Wherever you keep your arch files (my documents or wherever) delete them. First make sure they're only just going to the recycle bin and not permently deleted unless you have them on disk. Then open up your architect and try to open any and all those files that have been sent to the recycle bin. The arch. should say it can't find it then auto delete them in the architect. Then reinstall only the one you are trying to upload and see if the arch will open it and compile it again and go from there. Make sure ALL files that have that courses name and any ziped folders already done are moved to the recycle bin before compile in the arcitect. Hope this helps
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

If you don't mind sending me your architect files I could try compiling them to see if I can get it to work.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

BrianZ111 wrote:If you don't mind sending me your architect files I could try compiling them to see if I can get it to work.
Sure! Tell me how you want me to get them to you. Both are over 50MB, but I could put them on a CD and mail it to you if the files are too big for some kind of file sharing application.

Thanks Brian!
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Zip them and upload them to the site. If you're worried about someone else downloading it, give the zip file some random name nobody can guess. Only me and Dar can look at the contents of the directory where the uploads go, so nobody else can find it unless the link is published or they guess the file name and path. I will grab it from there.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

OK, I sent them, and PM'd the file names to you.

Thanks
Doron
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

I guess this wasn't exactly the problem Doron had but for future reference I found that you can't just rename the file in windows and open and compile it. It will keep the same registry key it already had with the old name then. You have to do a File > Save As with a new name to get it to generate a new registry key. I assume it is doing some kind of hash of the architect file's name because the same file name will always generate the same key.