missing cups!

Help with questions or problems.
fireman215
Novice

missing cups!

Post by fireman215 »

Hey guy's/girl's been a very long time since I last posted! Been busy with two little ones lately but have finally made time to get back to this game! Im curently designing a couple of courses, one real and one fictional. I keep having this issue though...If I choose more than one pin position, I will see an empty cup in one position with no flag and the pin in the actual position thats being used with no cup! Once on the green the flag dissepears and it seeems as if im putting into an invisible cup! Has anyone else expierenced this problem? If so what am I doing to cause this? And will it carry over whenever I complete these courses and upload them? Thank yall!
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: missing cups!

Post by SteveHorn »

Fireman215! I've had a few times that while playing a game the ball is invisable or the cup. This has always been in my instance a very rare graphical error that you never know when or where this may occur. Maybe someone else has had a simular thing happen. A more common error for me is some golfers have no face and once in awhile the golf ball is black.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

I know you will get this when you play holes on a course that haven't been routed. For example if you played a 9 hole course when you get to the back 9 it will play the same holes again with a different pin position but you won't be able to see it, you will only see the flag and cup from the front 9 position. Other then that I don't know, that's the only time I've seen this happen.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Brian is right. If you play an 18 hole round on a 9 hole course, the pins will probably be in a different location than the hole. Also, once you get to the last hole, there is no cup and you cannot hole out. If you are working on 2 courses, you may experience this in practice mode sometimes when you play a hole then go back and choose to play it again from the tee. It's a good way to check pin positions once you get used to it.

Doron