Going through withdrawl

Help with questions or problems.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Re: Going through withdrawl

Post by sandwedge »

My library dates for Opfer 1 and Parkland are correct now if by date on the library you mean the modified date - although I did have a 1999 date on a Parkland library no longer being used. Many of the modified dates on my other libraries don't match what is listed in the utilities section however and that concerns me a little. I don't think I am going to mess with anything right now - got it all working and as long as that is the case there really is no need to. If Steve never had any trouble with Harper's Grove, Joshua Ridge or Kaulani Bay then I am guessing there is no CE cd issue involved here. I guess it was just another one of those strange things that sometimes occur with this game - like no faces or guys standing in front of your line or jagged lines on the horizon or . . . :laugh: Thanks guys!
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Going through withdrawl

Post by tincup »

It sounds like you have things under control for now. If you do have more library problems in the future, I suggest you just download the libraries in question, uninstall the old ones and reinstall the downloaded ones. That will fix any dates and registry problems in the process.

All libraries are out on the server, including the stock libs that come with the installation CDs.

Dar