Missing Faces in saved Tourney

Help with questions or problems.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Missing Faces in saved Tourney

Post by stillgolfing »

I have attached a pic of the player graphic that occurrs when I saved the BN 72 holeTourney (I'm currently playing) after completion of the first round. In Tourney Mode it appears there is no way to save a game after completion of a round, but I was able to save on the 1st hole of the next round. However, when restarting the saved game this graphic problem appears. I was wondering if this was a known issue or unique to my PC. Not a real biggy as the game is still playable, but it seems more like I'm challenging Jason or the Phantom of the Opera, rather than real life golfers named. :bg:
Thanks, Dave
Missing Facial Details on Players.jpg
(427.44 KiB) Not downloaded yet
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Missing Faces in saved Tourney

Post by tincup »

stillgolfing wrote:I have attached a pic of the player graphic that occurrs when I saved the BN 72 holeTourney (I'm currently playing) after completion of the first round. In Tourney Mode it appears there is no way to save a game after completion of a round, but I was able to save on the 1st hole of the next round. However, when restarting the saved game this graphic problem appears. I was wondering if this was a known issue or unique to my PC. Not a real biggy as the game is still playable, but it seems more like I'm challenging Jason or the Phantom of the Opera, rather than real life golfers named. :bg:
Thanks, Dave
Missing Facial Details on Players.jpg
Dave,
That happens from time to time. I don't think anyone knows why it happens, it just does :shrug: ... usually for only one game. Maybe the players forgot to bring their "game face" yuk yuk.

As far as I know, it doesn't affect game play, so it is nothing to worry about.

Dar
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

Dave, it's not possible to save a game in progress in season play, but you should be able to save in tourney mode (72 holes.) Click on save as (the first time) file name. To return to the game, on the starting screen click "resume game" which'll bring up your saved game screen. Click on the file and then "load." After this just click on "save" unless you want to change the file name.

As far as the black face (or black shoes or occasionally black glove) it's just a drawing glitch in the game. If it's your player you can completely restart (ie, leave PGA completely then reopen the game) but if it's an AI player there's no remedy during that game. As you said, it's no biggy and doesn't have any effect or game play except in your head!
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Dave! I just restart the game. If this doesn't work get out of the game and open another program then try again or restart your computer if all else fails.